|Number of Items||1|
|Item Model Number||E099FA|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 10.67 x 4.83 cm; 136.08 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
PETZL ACTIK 350 Lumens Headlamp
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.3 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||12.7 x 10.7 x 4.8 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HAVE A LIT ADVENTURE: The ACTIK is perfect for outdoor activities like mountaineering, running, hiking and backpacking.
- BRILLIANT BEAMS: Multi-beam headlamp designed for proximity lighting, movement and distance vision. White and red lighting for nocturnal stealth.
- TURN YOUR BRIGHTS DOWN: Features red lighting that preserves night vision and keeps from blinding other members of the group.
- NEVER GET CAUGHT IN THE DARK: Lighting modes include Max Autonomy, Standard, Max Power, Proximity and Strobe. Ranging burn times 60 hour on Max to 260 hour on Max Autonomy.
- CHARGE IT UP: Every ACTIK includes three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery (sold separately).
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Active: compact multi-beam headlamp with red lighting, designed for outdoor activities. 350 lumens.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Might not be bright enough for riding, particularly off road, but is great for running.
Top reviews from other countries
On full power I'd estimate that it offers between 15-20m of illumination. I probably wouldn't recommend it for fast off-road mountain biking unless the track is well known. It's perfect for running though.
The light's angle can be modified by clicking up and down, which is very useful.
My only complaint is that it's very uncomfortable. It will leave a big rectangle on your forehead if you wear it for more than 5-10 minutes. I purchased a 'JOEYOUNG Fleece headband' from Amazon to go with it - to be honest I wouldn't be able to use the light without something of this description, therefore I think that Petzl should do something to make the rear of the light more comfortable.
It's great for housework too - you may think that you don't have any cobwebs until you turn the lights off and peer into the corners using one of these things!
For the white (primary) light, there are 3 settings - basically static, mobile and distance. Statis is the dimmest and is fine for sort of working round the campfire or looking at stuff in your hand, etc., mobile is for when you're actually walking and is strong enough to light up the path ahead, and then distance is the brightest to light up the path or forest to a much higher degree.
I think it's ace this and have also bought the rechargeable battery which goes with it; really handy piece of kit!
I'd give it 5 stars, but it is let down by the size of the headband. If your hat size is 58 or smaller, you'll be OK, but if your head is any larger, this will be tight on your head and there is no way of adjusting it any larger. hat size 58 is about average head size I think. Measure your head (while wearing winter headgear) before you buy!