POLYWOOD ECT18GY Long Island Side Table, 18-Inch, Slate Grey
|Price:||+ $52.40 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||38.1 x 38.1 x 45.7 centimetres|
|Item weight||8 Pounds|
About this item
- Perfect to set your drink on, this side table is made with fade-resistant POLYWOOD recycled lumber
- POLYWOOD recycled HDPE lumber has the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires; requires no painting, staining or waterproofing
- Heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements and is resistant to stains, insects, fungi and salt spray
- Minimal assembly required; commercial grade stainless steel hardware; made in the USA
- Measures 15 Inch wide by 15 Inch deep by 18 Inch high; 20-year limited warranty
Product detailsColour Name:Slate Grey
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 38.1 x 38.1 x 45.72 cm; 3.63 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 28 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Polywood
- ASIN : B0082JOK5M
- Item Model Number : ECT18GY
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
You can't very well sit back and relax without somewhere to set your iced tea. This side table is the perfect companion to the Long Island Adirondack as well as the dining and rocking chairs. Made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty, POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also designed to withstand nature's elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
From the manufacturer
The original recycled Adirondack chair.
We believe life is about following your passion. Our story began in the late 1980s when the outcome of government recycling programs created steadily growing mountains of recycled plastics. We saw opportunity in this landscape of overabundance, and through creative ingenuity, POLYWOOD was born.
POLYWOOD Long Island 18" Side Table
You can't very well sit back and relax without somewhere to set your iced tea. This side table is the perfect companion to the Long Island Adirondack as well as the dining and rocking chairs.
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD recycled lumber ideal for outdoor furniture
- No painting, staining or waterproofing required
- Durable enough to withstand nature’s elements
- Proudly made in the USA
POLYWOOD lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
|POLYWOOD ECR16 Long Island Rocking Chair||POLYWOOD ECA15 Long Island Adirondack Chair||POLYWOOD ECC76 Long Island Chaise Lounge|
|Complete Your Outdoor Space||This cozy rocker is the perfect place to sit back and dream of a summer day in New England.||You'll strike a happy balance between laid-back comfort and fashion-forward style when you add the Long Island Adirondack to your outdoor living space.||Escape to the Hamptons in your own backyard when you relax on this spacious chaise lounge.|
|Recommended Space||Front Patio||Backyard Deck||Poolside|
|Colors||Available in a number of colors||Available in a number of colors||Available in a number of colors|
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|