- Underwire sport bra featuring ventilating mesh panels at shoulders and bust
- Logo at front band. Wide cushioned shoulder straps
- Smooth shape with flat seams
- Adjustable convertible straps
- Hook-and-eye closure at back
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 1.27 x 12.7 cm; 125 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Panache
- ASIN : B07VX8ZJ5G
- Item Model Number : 5021
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 98,787 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This piece does not flatten your breasts like most of the available sport bras so you may think your reach limited, but, as I hate the feeling of the breast fat squished in my armpit, it's the best choice.
I'd say the life of a sports bra is a bit shorter than the everyday ones - the wire tends to pierce its coating - but it happened after about two and a half years, which is still better than expected.
Search is over! This is by far the most comfortable sports bra I've tried yet. It's not tight or constricting, but somehow keeps everything in place even when I'm doing double unders with a jump rope or sprinting. The design is also really cool looking (I got the coral and black)