- AMAZING COMFORT: Our sports bra is designed to fit like a normal bra, not like other sports bras that just compress your breasts. We also designed ours with ventilating mesh panels on the shoulders and bust as well as cushioned shoulder straps
- MAXIMIZE SUPPORT: The 5021 sports bra individually encapsulates each breast - lifting, shaping and supporting them from all sides. The adjustable back converts this into a racerback bra, which is great for running
- MINIMIZE BOUNCE: By encapsulating the breasts rather than simply strapping them down, Panache sport comfortably reduces bounce by an amazing 83%, whilst fitting and feeling like a normal bra. Reducing the bounce helps maintain shape and perk
- GREAT FOR HIGH IMPACT SPORTS: Our bra is made to support your during any exercise, including yoga, basketball, or CrossFit. We want you to get the most out of your workout with the best activewear bra for regular and plus size women
- FIND THE PERFECT FIT: Panache strives to accommodate all shapes and sizes, but please note that our sizing is listed in UK sizes. You can use our sizing guide, conversion chart in the product images to get a perfectly fitting bra
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 38.1 x 15.24 x 5.08 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2012
- Manufacturer : Panache
- ASIN : B005X5G5OW
- Item Model Number : 5021
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17,513 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #48 in Women's Sports Bras & Crops
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The straps at the back can be adjusted to wear in a racer back style. My only niggle with this was that it was a two-man job - I couldn't do it by myself! Wearing it in the racer back style reduces bounce considerably more than the normal way but, either way, it's much better than any other bra I've used.
It's true to size - my normal bra size is also a 32FF. The cups are padded to reduce chafing, the material is soft and the straps are nice and wide. I've previously used the Shock Absorber Run bra, and found the Panache Sports Bra a MASSIVE improvement .
Each of my double D's has the volume of a toddler's head
Not bitchin' bout my boobies, they look superfly in shirts
But if I swung them in your face, you'd be like, "Oh my God, that hurts!"
Unlike Rachel Bloom, I'm actually a 36F, and this bra, you guys. It held me up through spin class where I go HARD. Totally worth it. I have the BIGGEST boobs - long and full - and it's incredible. (An incident that involved too much tequila, a double-dog dare, and a kitchen scale tells me they are 3.75 pounds each.) It's a nightmare shopping for sports bras that can take me through high impact. This one did the job perfectly.
I’ve tried various brands over the years (and a great deal of wasted money) but thought I’d give panache a go... I’ve now ordered 2 of these! Perfect fit (size as stated, no mono-boob) fantastic support, minimal bounce and above all they have the advantage of ‘normal back’ or ‘racing back’ (use of a clasp) so I can now get away with certain tops!
I will honestly never waste my time or money on another sports bra make!