|Color||Stainless Steel/ Black Smoked Glass Door|
|Product Dimensions||52.9 x 42.2 x 32.6 cm; 11.7 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||1000 watts|
|Item Weight||11.7 kg|
Panasonic Flatbed Inverter Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel Finish And 17 Cooking Functions (NN-SF574SQPQ)
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||NN-SF574SQPQ Flatbed Inverter|
|Colour||Stainless Steel/ Black Smoked Glass Door|
About this item
- THE NEXT GENERATION MICROWAVE; Introducing Panasonic’s Best-Selling Microwave With a flawless flatbed design; premium stainless steel finish and 16 cooking functions this microwave will tick all your boxes
- NO MORE BOUNDARIES; No longer do you need to restrict your microwave experience to round plates and bowls With our Flatbed Microwave; you can utilise the whole surface space; meaning rectangular dishes are your microwaves new best friend Bring on that lasagne
- Precise Power Control; Softens hard; frozen ice cream and gently melts foods like chocolate and cheese
- Flatbed Design ; no Turntable; allows for greater space inside the microwave; so you can fit in oblong;shaped or larger dishes without increasing the overall footprint of the unit
- MATCHING STAINLESS STEEL TRIM KIT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE SEPARATELY; The ultimate kitchen accessory takes your stand-alone microwave to a in-built cooking appliance; giving you the luxe designer kitchen you’ve always dreamed of
- Australian Plug and Australian Manufacturers Warranty Provided
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NN-SF574W More Cooking Space with a Flat and Wide Design27L Flatbed Inverter Microwave Oven, White Fascia and Body, Black Clear Glass Door. Touch Pad Control Panel. Green LCD Display, LED Oven Light, No turntable, Inverter turbo defrost, 17 Auto Menus, Auto Reheat, 1000W Microwave output power, Integrated Door Open ButtonIncreased Cooking Space. Use dishes of any form and size thanks to the innovative Flatbed design, which gives you a cooking area that is 31 percent bigger when compared to conventional turntable models.It allows for greater space inside, providing the flexibility to use rectangular or larger dishes. This 27L model has a cooking area equivalent to a conventional 44L Microwave. So can you imagine the cost and space saving. This design also makes the microwave easier to clean. Inverter Technology. Our exclusive Inverter cooking technology offers a true power control for evenly cooked, tasty food. Great cooking performance. In conventional microwaves, the microwave energy is either full on or off in cycles. This can result in cold spots and overcooked edges. Panasonic's Inverter models provide continuous heating at modulated power. This means food is more evenly cooked, preserving texture and flavour, and preventing spill over and burnt edges.Precise Power Control. The New Inverter technology has enabled consecutive heating with low output. It softens hard, frozen ice cream and gently melts foods like chocolate and cheese.
From the manufacturer
The features of NN-SF574SQPQ
Increased Cooking Space
Use dishes of any form and size thanks to the innovative Flatbed design, which gives you a cooking area that is 31% bigger when compared to conventional turntable models.
Precise Power Control
Conventional microwave ovens operate on only one power level - fully on or off. Panasonic Inverter Technology delivers graduated power sequences continuously so food is cooked and heated more evenly, with more delicious results.
Stylish, Clear, Linear Design
Enjoy a frameless design with a stainless steel finish as well as an integrated door open button.
Easy to Cook, Easy to Clean
The lack of a turntable ensures that the Panasonic Flatbed Inverter Microwave Oven is easier to clean than traditional microwaves.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good: size, cost, looks, cooking ability, easy open and close door, easy set up, easy clean
Less Good :) : No 1 second button (but have not seen many with these anymore), Dim internal ight, dark internal components and fairly opaque front door make it hard to see inside while operating (can't see items start to bubble); and plays with your head that it turns on, but the container stays still.