Paul Rubens Watercolor Paper Block Hot Press 7.6×5.3 Inches 2 Packs, 20 Sheets of Each Watercolor Pad, 100% Cotton with Premium Leather Cover
|Price:||+ $12.24 Delivery|
- [100% Cotton Watercolor Paper]: They are designed for maximum comfortability and reliability for sketching, watercolor painting, and mixed media.
- [Environment-Friendly Drawing Pape]r: Made from cotton with no optical brighteners, it provides a unique and durable surface perfect for finished art in watercolor paint, gouache, graphite pencil, charcoal, pastel, pen and ink and more.
- [Premium Leather Cover]: Made from premium leather featuring a ruggedly smooth finish.
- [Hot Pressed Paper for Watercolor Paint]: Its extremely smooth surface will be better for ink and watercolor combinations along with light sketch work, suitable for fine details.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
- Package Dimensions : 21.6 x 15.9 x 4.3 cm; 552 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 September 2020
- Manufacturer : Paul Rubens
- ASIN : B08BJXMT99
- Item Model Number : Paul Rubens
- Best Sellers Rank: 42,277 in Stationery & Office Products (See Top 100 in Stationery & Office Products)
- Customer Reviews:
Paul Rubens Watercolor Paper sized in 7.6 * 5.3 Inches and features 140lb hot-pressed paper that is made from 100% cotton.
Redefining the boundaries of watercolor painting the circular format allows the artist to shift perspective for composing new artwork.
Hot-pressed and acid-free, you'll never have to worry about your colors deteriorating--they'll be rich and pigmented from the first stroke to the final product.
Watercolor Paper Blocks are glued on all four sides, this allows you to paint on the top sheet without a drawing board. Since all four sides are glued down, you can load the water on the top page of the watercolor block, after your painting is dried, the paper will stay nice and flat. After the used one has been removed and the sheet underneath will be clean and ready for use.
Here are four tips for you to remove the papers from a watercolor block:
1. After the paint is completely dry, please flip over the block and look for the area where there is an unglued opening on it.
2. You can insert a paint knife, palette knife, butter knife, letter opener, or a blade in the small gap of the glue to gently remove the top sheet off the paper.
3. Gently run the knife around the edge of the sheet, rotating the block counter-clockwise while moving the knifer in the opposite direction.
4. Continue splitting the glue until the sheet breaks away. Then remove any remaining glue from the top sheet using your fingers.
1 * Watercolor Hot Pressed Paper Pad with Pink Cover (20 sheets )
1 * Watercolor Hot Pressed Paper Pad with Black Cover (20 sheets )