- Spring/Summer 2014
- A perennial favorite, these tights provide outstanding warmth, comfort and protection from the elements, with our ELITE 3D Chamois for cycling comfort.
- Gear designed and constructed to fit perfectly to the body in motion. The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear.
- Our 4 core fabric technologies (Transfer, Barrier, Thermal and Softshell ) create a system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
- Pearl Izumi product is built to last the lifetime of the garment, and this is how long we will stand behind it. Product purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 10.16 x 7.62 cm; 294.84 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 June 2012
- Manufacturer : Pearl Izumi
- ASIN : B008BZUD4O
- Item Model Number : 11211223
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The pants are nice and thick, hopefully they can keep some of that cold ocean wind from chilling me to the bone this coming winter and they price I paid was almost 70% less than the PI website!
I love these pants and would certainly recommend them to people....I have thick legs and a round bottom. Not the typical cycling figure...these pants were great on. Even for spanish ladies with big booties, they hugg my slim waist so there is not a huge gap when I bend over. Elite clothing line w PI is fantastic!
On the plus side, being that I did pay $135 for these, is that they have been warm in outdoor cycling temps ranging from 50F to the teens. In my humble opinion, I would not pay even a discounted price for these, had I known the down side of these tights.
I've found these to keep me warm in the low 30's with a cold windshield factor and for the extra cold mornings you can easily wear them as your base layer and stay toasty warm :) I've not had to use the zipper much, but it does make them very easy to put on/take off. The high waste band makes for a nice warm core (nice to tuck your base layer into to cut the wind/draft).
I was a bit reluctant because I wasn't sure if I could wear actual cycling gear. Now that I've gotten to experience the comfort (for both feeling while riding and temperature wise) I'm going to be investing in gear for warm weather cycling too.
I'm about 110 and 5'4", the Sm. fits me very nice. They're a bit long, but that can be nice to tuck into the tongue of your cleats.
Thank Pearl Izumi for keeping me riding warm starting this winter!
The only complaint/meh thing was that I did order and have a receipt for the black with a white band along the calf, but they sent me the sold black one... Wasn't that bigga deal, but I did like the white band.
You won't need to wear a baselayer under these in over 45 degree weather, under that I would recommend a baselayer.