- ELITE transfer In-R-Cool fabric powered by cold Black provides superior cooling and reflective sun protection
- ELITE transfer In-R-Cool fabric features lycra sport that helps garments maintain original compression levels
- ELITE transfer Aero fabric is strategically placed for improved aerodynamics
- Separate bra top offers maximum support and allows easy on/off access of the suit
- 10" stretch zipper for venting; tri quick-dry Chamois; 9" inseam (size medium)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 26.2 x 20.3 x 6.7 cm; 260 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 August 2017
- Manufacturer : Pearl iZUMi Ride
- ASIN : B073ZK3ZT6
- Item Model Number : 13211810
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
After doing a lot of research, I bought this trisuit and couldn't have been happier. The included tri bra was too small (they're always so) and the arm holes didn't come up as far as I'd like (that's not a deal-breaker), but the trisuit itself fit perfectly and was pretty comfortable. I didn't even have problems with the zipper rubbing on my chest, which I've had with every trisuit I've ever owned.
And then, after only 4 *months* of use, 2 of the seams started unraveling, one in the crotch area (leaving a hole) and one along the leg gripper (without causing a hole). The material isn't ripped; it's just as if the seam itself wasn't finished and finally gave up. I am three weeks out from my 'A' race for the year and left trying to figure out what to do. I've had trisuits last for years and this one hasn't even made it 6 months.
I wish I could give this 4 stars for how comfortable and well-fitting this is, but the workmanship seems to be lacking (or I got a dud?).