|Price:||+ $11.29 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Spring/Summer 2017
- Elite transfer In-R-Cool fabric powered by cold black provides superior cooling and reflective sun protection. Elite transfer In-R-Cool fabric features Lycra Sport that helps garments maintain original compression levels
- Elite transfer Aero fabric is strategically placed for superior aerodynamics. Merrow stitch construction for superior next-to-skin comfort
- With a 11.5 inch zipper for venting. Plush elastic silicone leg gripper. Two back easy access envelope pockets
- Tri quick-dry chamois. With a 9.5 inch inseam (size medium)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ideal for both short and long course events, this suit packs a performance punch with strategic aerodynamic paneling and superior cooling. Fabric Type: 80% Nylon/12% Lycra Spandex/8% polyester/UPF 50+.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 February 2018
- Manufacturer : Pearl iZUMi Run
- ASIN : B01H7BRESU
- Item Model Number : 13111601
- Department : Mens
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I tried the large, it's easier to get your arms in and out, but how much are you doing that? Quality feel, look and performance. I've noticed that some of the logos have started delaminating after three uses and two water only hand-washes (sorry gals), though. The other piece that knocks off a .5 is that some of the seems have come loose around the shoulder due to the tight in-and-outs.
With all of that being said, if you're my size and like snug, go M. If you prefer a little more room to boogie, go L.