- Water-resistant DWR treatment keeps the elements out
- Stretch main body fabric for pedaling comfort
- Snap front closure with zip fly and internal waist adjustment; snag-free internal waist adjustment
- Two zippered hand pockets
- 12 inch inseam [size 8]
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 29.3 x 21.6 x 6.3 cm; 211 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Pearl iZUMi Ride
- ASIN : B073ZKR8V9
- Item Model Number : 19211803
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The Canyon shorts are definitely not a contender, especially for MTB shorts.
The Elevate and Summit shorts do not have a Chamois liner, whereas the Canyon short has a detachable Chamois liner. All three shorts have zipper pockets and Velcro waist adjustments.
The Elevate shorts are definitely not something I recommend for short individuals. I am 5’-8” and my inseam is 31.5” and they fell just below my knee. If you’re short, your best bet is to try the Summit shorts or the Canyon shorts.
To reiterate, the shorts are listed from longest to shortest.
1. Elevate (Falls just below the knee and are baggier than the Summit and Canyon shorts.)
2. Summit (Falls just at the top of the knee. Roomy/Relaxed fit, but not baggy.)
3. Canyon (Falls above the knee by several inches. Roomy/Relaxed fit, but not baggy.)
I hope this helps in your search for MTB shorts.