Pencil Grips for Kids writing. Handwriting aid, posture correction, pen holder (13 pcs) (Blue)
|Price:||+ $9.08 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WHO: preschoolers, primary school children, students, people with motor disabilities, adults
- BENEFITS: correct the writing posture, reduce hand fatigue, prevent finger deformity, myopia
- WHERE: kindergartens, schools, offices, homes, kids’ clubs etc
- 6 STAGES OF LEARNING: use the right grip according to age/ writing phase (3-15 years old)
- FIT on most regular writing tools: pencils, pens, crayons, markers (diameters between 0.28 – 0.31”)
Product detailsColour Name:Blue
- Package Dimensions : 21.59 x 15.49 x 3.3 cm; 120 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 November 2019
- Manufacturer : Wistig
- ASIN : B081TJDD1K
- Item Model Number : 736373275164
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
【EASY TO USE】 Wistig pencil grips are suitable for both right-handed and left- handed people. They fit on most regular writing tools: pencils, pens, crayons, markers, mechanical pencils, rollerball pens. Choose the right pencil grip according to the writing phase your kid is in. The two holes on the side allow children to fix their thumb and index finger into the pencil grip. The product is suitable for pencils/ pens with diameters between 0.28 – 0.31 inches. Let your child discover the pleasure of writing by using these colorful writing aid instruments.
【TARGET GROUPS】This product addresses the needs of preschoolers, primary school children, students of different ages who struggle with writing, people with motor disabilities, adults whose handwriting is illegible, older people who suffer from conditions that affect their mobility (such as arthritis, hand tremor). They can be used in kindergartens, schools, offices, homes, kids’ clubs, therapy centers.
【BENEFITS】Using a pencil grip can correct the writing posture, reduce hand fatigue, prevent finger deformity, myopia; back, neck and shoulder pain
【 6 STAGES OF LEARNING THE CORRECT WRITING POSTURE】 - Children need to move through various developmental stages of holding a crayon or pencil before they are ready to control a pencil for handwriting. Use the three-finger grip*2 for the first stage, the two- finger grip*2 for the second stage, the L-shaped pen holder*2 (large and small size) for the third stage. After the first 3 stages, your child is on the right track. Your kid’s handwriting will improve significantly. The next 3 stages (the cartoon pencil grip, fish writing aid grip and the all-purpose one) will increase the quality of your child’s handwriting. The use of pencil grasps can encourage your child to write more fluently, enjoy writing and build self-esteem. Pencil grips can be used from early childhood (3 years old) up to adolescence.