Pentair K60430 Kreepy Krauly Kruiser Automatic Inground Pool Cleaner
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Unit count||1.0 count|
|Item weight||1 Pounds|
About this item
- This creepy krauly cruiser automatic in ground pool cleaner have many design elements shared by the most popular suction-side cleaner in history
- Superior vacuum power and extra-wide mouth capture large and small debris with ease
- Superior seal design includes specially engineered slits and "fingers" to assure the unit
- Built-in bumper assures free movement around steps and ladders for total cleaning coverage and uninterrupted, hands-free operation
- Connects to your skimmer or vacuum line fitting in minutes without tools
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Pentair - Distribution
- ASIN : B00C7UEK0C
- Item Model Number : K60430
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This creepy krauly cruiser automatic in ground pool cleaner have many design elements shared by the most popular suction-side cleaner in history. Added performance features to make creepy krauly cruiser relentless in its pursuit of dirt and debris, while keeping it affordable and sensationally dependable. Superior vacuum power and extra-wide mouth capture large and small debris with ease. Superior seal design includes specially engineered slits and "fingers" to assure the unit won't get stuck or thrown off course by main drains, tight corners, eyeball fittings and lights. Built-in bumper assures free movement around steps and ladders for total cleaning coverage and uninterrupted, hands-free operation. Connects to your skimmer or vacuum line fitting in minutes without tools.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The cleaner that came with my pool had wheels, pulleys and gimmicks, and I shared ownership with the repair facility for 6 months.
I searched for something that worked well and kept running.
That is when I bought my first Kreppy!
24 years later I am on my third Kreppy. That is a complement not a complaint!
After miles and miles of scrubbing the bottom, friction wears out the bottom pad, but that is a quick and easy replacement.
#3 this one, is vastly improved. The one moving part, the oscillator flapper is much easier to clean out when tiny branches get caught.
FOR HEAVENS SAKE TO NOT USE A CLEANER THAT RUNS OFF AN ELECTRIC CORD. THAT HORRIBLE THING WAS OVER $500.00,
AND IT LEAKED ABOUT 40 VOLTS INTO THE POOL. WHAT A DUMB IDEA TO PUT AN ELECTRIC CORD UNDER WATER.
THAT BRAND WAS SENT TO THE CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY LAB IN D.C.
After looking at a number of different brands / models i.e.: pool cleaner, barracuda, even Pentair's version of the Pool Cleaner, I called Pentair and asked for their recommendation for our pool (deep end, 18k gal, etc). They recommended the Krusier for efficiency, ease, even over the classic we were used to. Though hesitant, We purchased one on Amazon (about $100.00 cheaper than the pool stores), put it together and in the pool (10 minutes), and have never looked back! After adjusting the weights so it covers both the deep and shallow end of the pool, it does a fantastic job!
A bonus is that it doesn't make the clacking sound that used to freak our grandkids out.
Would definitely recommend this product.