- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Pepsi Max Cola Soft Drink, 30 x 375ml
|Price:||($1.69 / l)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Carbonated Water, Colour (150d), Sweeteners (951, 950), Food Acids (338, 330), Preservative (211), Caffeine, Flavours. Contains Caffeine and Phenylalanine. See more|
|Item volume||375 Millilitres|
|Liquid contents description||Soft Drinks (carbonated)|
About this item
- Australia's No.1 No Sugar Cola (IRI Scan Sales MAT Dec 2019 volume share)
- Max Taste, No Sugar
- Long lasting hit of caramel and vanilla
- Serve Icy cold for maximum refreshment
- Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsFlavour:Pepsi Max | Size:30x375ml
- Product Dimensions : 33 x 19.8 x 26 cm; 11.96 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 20 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Asahi Lifestyle Beverages (ALB)
- ASIN : B07XCWG89V
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Carbonated Water, Colour (150d), Sweeteners (951, 950), Food Acids (338, 330), Preservative (211), Caffeine, Flavours. Contains Caffeine and Phenylalanine.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Pepsi Max is Australia’s Number #1 No Sugar Cola brand (* IRI Scan Sales MAT Dec 2019 volume share). The long lasting hit of caramel and vanilla and the intense taste of a regular Pepsi all with no sugar
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great drink to avoid sugar or if on a diet, nothing like a glass or two to end the day!
I'm not sure what to say on thickness, so have given one star because it's not touch at all. Instead, it's runny, like water or any other soft drink.
Four and a half months to best before date was a little shorter than I was expecting, but this stuff is so full of yummy tasting chemicals i doubt it goes off.