|Product Dimensions||38 x 12.8 x 15 cm; 950 Grams|
|Volume Capacity||0.07 Liters|
|Power / Wattage||1300 watts|
|Item Weight||950 g|
Philips Steam and Go Plus Handheld Clothes, Vertical and Horizontal Garment Steamer, No Ironing Board Needed, 0.07 Litre, 1300 W, Black/Copper - GC362/86 [International Version]
|Price:||+ $20.93 Delivery|
- This handheld clothes steamer allows for vertical and horizontal steaming on any surface, in any situation with no ironing board needed
- Easy, effective and safe with no burns guaranteed on all ironable fabrics, even on delicate clothes
- Use our garment steamer to instantly refresh and de-wrinkle hanging clothes
- Ready to use within 45 seconds, one fill is enough to de-wrinkle one piece of clothing
- Smartflow heated plate technology for better results and continuous steam to remove odours and kills 99. 9 percent* of bacteria
- All of our clothes steamers are tested with water before leaving the Philips factory to guarantee maximum performance
- Voltage : 220-240 V
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Philips steamer plus handheld clothes Steamer allows for vertical and horizontal steaming for more convenience. Thanks to smart flow technology, the steam plate is heated up to an optimal temperature, Safe for all fabrics, and prevents wet spots. Hot steam refreshes your clothes and kills up to 99. 99% of bacteria*. lightweight & compact design makes it easy to use Anytime Anywhere. Just steam and go. (Tested by external body for bacteria types Escherichia coli 8099, Staphylococcus aurous ATCC 6538, Candida barbicans ATCC 10231with 8 minutes steaming time).
Handheld Steamer. Brush. Glove for extra protection. User manual. Guarantee.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 July 2019
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 January 2019