|Number of pieces||1|
|Included Components||1 x Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus 2 m base kit (Bluetooth)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light - Two Metre Base Kit (Compatible with Bluetooth, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant), White and Colour
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$15.95 (12%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Light source type||LED|
|Colour||White and Colour|
|Style||2m Base Kit|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||200 x 1.2 x 0.3 centimetres|
|Control method||App, Voice|
About this item
- Take control of your home lighting wirelessly, with a smart device Set your lights to power on with the morning sun, gently waking you, or to turn on and off as you leave or arrive home
- Transform your living room, bedroom, kitchen and other rooms with millions of colors and shades of white light Sync to games, music, and movies for enhanced experiences
- Install the flexible Light Strip Plus under bars, bed frames, or cabinets, with included adhesive tape Trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marksIP code : protection against objects bigger than 12.5 mm
- Connect it to a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control your lighting Light the entire home with versatile accessories (sold separately) such as Hue Dimmer switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor
- Control your lights with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple Home Kit, or Google Assistant Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system and others
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Philips Hue White and Colour Light strip smart light provides limitless possibilities for an extraordinary experience. Add a Light Strip to your Philips Hue system and create an immersive experience inside cove, under bars or cabinets and behind entertainment systems (For ex. TV). With Hue sync you can have an immersive experience by syncing your lights with music, games, and movies. The Philips Hue Light strip smart light gives the flexibility to bend, cut and extend for the application of your choice.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately there are several pitfalls:
* Not flexible: The stated flexibility of these strips is entirely incorrect. They are extremely tough and in an attempt to bend them downwards to hide the power cable, one of the LED diodes has dislodged from the circuit board. I now have 6 faulty LED's in the panel - the white bulbs do not turn on, so there is a dark patch of colour against the flow. To fix this, I would need to break the plastic seal and solder them back together.
* Too expensive: The cost of this strip against other brands is too high. Considering the lack of flexibility and the need for an additional device (Hue Bridge) in order to get maximum control over the lights, the price tag for using the Phillips brand is not warranted.
OVERALL: Excellent lights if you use them in a straight line - don't try to manipulate the shape. Consider the limited control options without a Phillips Hue Bridge. If I had my time again, I would purchase a cheaper, more flexible product.
I had some issues with mine, specifically it couldn't be reached by the Hue app consistently (making it basically useless since I couldn't change the brightness and color), though Amazon is sorting this out. Hopefully this isn't an inherent problem with the product.