4 Pieces V Neck Cami Bra Padded Seamless Bralette Straps Sleeping Bra for Women Girls
|S - M||32A - 34D||32A - 34D||190.5 - 233.7|
|L - XL||34A - 40C||34A - 40C||223.5 - 254|
|XL - XXL||36B - 42D||36B - 42D||241.3 - 279.4|
- Wear comfortably: polyester and spandex is the main material of padded seamless bralette, soft and lightweight bra can be worn during sports and sleeping
- Seamless and padded: our bras are designed into v neck and this straps with removable pads that adds charm to every wearer and promotes the comfort level
- Simple but classic color: the bra's colors are simple but can goes well with different shirts, coats, dress, low cut garment, meeting women and girls' daily wearing needs
- Set of 4 pieces: package includes 4 pieces of straps sleeping bra in 4 colors, enough quantity and various colors allow women and girls to change in the daily life and match with different clothes
- Size：we provide with 3 sizes that are suitable for women at different ages, please check our pictures for size details before placing an order
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 33.65 x 21.46 x 8.64 cm; 195 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 June 2019
- ASIN : B08ZRR1VGH
- Department : Women's
Best Sellers Rank:
21,113 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 263 in Everyday Bras
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 July 2020
Very comfy with or without the padding & great for lounging at home/for those days when you don’t want to wear a proper bra. I’m a size 36C (10/12) and bought the size S/M which fit perfectly.
I chose ‘set 1’ and the colours are as pictured, with the exception of the pink which is slightly more nude toned than expected (but still lovely)