Pine O Cleen Multi Purpose Cleaner Spray Fresh Eucalyptus for Grease and Grime, 750ml
|Ingredients:||Citric Acid 3.2% W/W|
|Brand||Pine O Cleen|
|Item Volume||750 Millilitres|
About this item
- Pine O Cleen Multi Purpose Hospital Grade Disinfectant Fresh Eucalyptus in a big 750mL pack for everyday value
- Pine O Cleen Multi Purpose Fresh Eucalyptus Kills 999 percent of Germs such as Ecoli and Salmonella
- Cuts through tough grease and grime leaving a brilliant shine and a lasting fresh fragrance
- Suitable for: Kitchen, Sink, Stove, Rubbish Bins, Spills and Septics
- Product Dimensions : 0.07 x 0.21 x 0.07 cm; 920 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Reckitt Benckiser
- ASIN : B0768HLSDN
- Item Model Number : 3072767
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pine O Cleen Disinfectant Multi Purpose Spray Fresh Eucalyptus cuts through grease & grime. It leaves a brilliant shine.
From the manufacturer
Pine O Cleen has 70 years of expertise in disinfection and cleaning. Kill 99.9% of germs* and leave your home smelling clean and fresh.
Pine O Cleen Disinfectant Multi Purpose Spray Eucalyptus
Pine O Cleen multi purpose cleaner is a hospital grade disinfectant spray that kills 99.9% of germs*. The spray cuts through grease & grime leaving a lasting fresh eucalyptus fragrance and a brilliant shine. It is suitable for a range of surfaces throughout your home such as the kitchen, sinks, stoves, rubbish bins and for spills.
*E. coli, Salmonella
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Kills 99.9% of germs*
- Cuts through grease & grime.
- Leaves a brilliant shine.
- Lasting fresh fragrance.
Disinfecting spray for all-purpose cleaning
For everyday use....
Cuts through tough grease and grime. Great for hard non-porous surfaces where food is prepared and stored.
From the kitchen...
Suitable for use in the kitchen, on benches, sinks, stoves and rubbish bins.
To the rest of your home
Suitable for disinfecting the bathroom, laundry area and more.
Refer to images
Citric Acid 3.2% W/W
To Operate: Turn nozzle to On position whilst directing trigger away from face. General Household/Kitchen Cleaning: Spray soiled area, then wipe clean. Disinfect/Deodorise: For hard non-porous surfaces such as benchtops, sinks, appliances, and stove tops, spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. For heavily soiled surfaces, first clean according to instructions above then follow the disinfection instructions. Turn nozzle to Off position. Do Not squeeze trigger in Off position this may cause product to spit when turned On. Not intended to be used on Medical Devices. Hard non-porous surfaces. Use with care on painted, varnished, and porous surfaces; test a small inconspicuous area first. Do not use on wood, fabric, acrylic plastics such as fridge and microwave interiors, marble, granite or aluminium surfaces.