|Package Dimensions||23.3 x 16.6 x 13.4 cm; 1.02 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.02 kg|
Pinty 100-Piece 58mm/2.25 inch Blank Button Badge Parts Set for Button Making Machine, Metal Shells Clear Mylar and Plastic Base Components, DIY Arts Crafts Supplies for Gifts, Presents, Souvenirs
|Price:||+ $16.80 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- All Set for Crafting-- In arts, nothing tops a triple threat, and so this set delivers three times the crafting capacity. Included in the kit are an equal number of metal shells, clear mylar covers, and plastic bases that all combine in your button making machine for superbly professional-looking results. In other words, it's a package perfectly proportioned for three-part perfection! (Note: mylar is larger than the other button pieces.)
- Keepin' It 100 -- While your imagination may be limitless, that's not the case with craft supplies. Good thing we've jam-packed this set of DIY button and badge components full of enough pieces to construct a whopping 100 finished masterpieces! No matter if you're crafting for yourself, for friends, or even to set up your own shop, that's plenty to keep you stocked on creativity.
- Measuring Up -- As they (nearly) say, if the button fits, you must stamp it. So if your machine is a compatible size for these 58mm/2.25 inch badge components, then go on and design totally doubt-free—they'll sit comfortably in the unit and result in a polished final product every time.
- Easy-Breezy Art -- Whoever claimed you have to suffer for your art hasn't seen these simple-to-use beauties. To put together your very own button badge, all you have to do is select a photo or image of your choice, cut it down to a fitting size, then slide it on top of a metal shell. Slip the mylar and plastic into place, and presto! Your brand-new custom button is born. (The best part? It's even easier than it sounds.)
- The Gift of DIY -- Some creations are just too good to keep to yourself—and you may just find that to be the case once you get crafting with these button badges. With endless ways to add to their image, the crafts make the perfect way to create birthday presents, holiday gifts, or just a special everyday surprise for friends and family. So go ahead: wow give away a few badges and wow 'em with your work.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Deck out your clothes, décor, bags, and other accessories with your own custom art creations using the CO-Z Blank Button Badge Parts set. Compatible with all appropriately sized button badge maker machines, these handy dandy craft components are your key to a fresh display of handmade amazement. Assembly couldn't be easier: just slip a picture of your choice over the shell and case, slip the mylar portion on top, and snap it all together with your machine. The result is slim, light, and comfortably thin, making each button badge the perfect accessory to comfortably wear on a shirt, jacket, hat, and countless other items. And if you can't bear to keep your creations to yourself? Even better—these button badges come out so cleanly, they make an amazing gift idea for friends and family, or a professional item to stock at a shop or craft fair stall. Let personal art projects take a more polished direction when you fill your craft corner with the CO-Z Blank Button Badge Parts set.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
A few of those plastic back pieces were broken but I was expecting that might happen.
They did come fast and it was a good price for the amount you get I just couldn't use them.
I don't know about other presses but mine has to have something to attach. So these buttons won't work with the WAMK button press.
Reviewed in the United States on 20 August 2020
Apparently I was still using leftover mylar during my last review, below.
I’ve been losing my mind truing out different suppliers of pin parts. This is the only one that did not produce even a single error when pressed. May 2020- date listed bc i’ve noticed some suppliers will randomly change product to something that doesn’t work at all.
Only down side is the plastic parts must be hand assembled with the pin, adding more work on my end. But honestly i’ll take that as long as the metal shell is made properly and doesn’t cause errors like every other maker’s does!