Plantar Fasciitis Dorsal Night Splint Orthotics Drop Foot Brace Foot Support for Plantar Fasciitis, Tendon Stretch, Achilles, Heel Spur Relief, Fits Left or Right Foot
Enhance your purchase
|Unit count||1 count|
|Product care instructions||Hand Wash Only|
About this item
- ✅ GREAT FOOT SUPPORT AND MORNING PAIN RELIEF: Use this adjustable plantar fasciitis night splint during the night to keep foot stretched. It provides orthopedic support for drop foot to reduce the effects of morning heel pain associated with plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis, flat arches, drop foot, heel spurs and much more!
- ✅ ADJUSTABLE POSTERIOR SPLINT ANGLE: The bendable lightweight metal bar at the instep keeps your feet at an angle, keeping your feet in a bent position! Won't fall off and shift when you sleep. You can adjust the angle for your maximum comfort.
- ✅ LOW PROFILE, OPEN HEEL DESIGN: Enhance breathability and provide exceptional support that can withstand extensive use. The interior of the plantar fasciitis night splint is comfortably padded with a breathable foam with a soft lining. The soft lining prevents skin irritation, blisters and abrasions.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY AND SUPPER COMFY BRACE: Comfortable breathable materials with maximum foam padding at the dorsal position, feeling smooth against your foot allows you to sleep comfortably throughout the night and wake up in the morning feeling free of plantar fasciitis pain.
- ✅ ONE SIZE FITS MOST ADULT FOOT: This dorsal night splint is designed for use on either the right or left foot and are size appropriate for most adult's foot.
Frequently bought together
- Package Dimensions : 23.6 x 14.6 x 3.4 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 March 2020
- Manufacturer : Profitness
- ASIN : B085NTB9QC
Best Sellers Rank:
8,666 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 12 in Plantar Fasciitis Braces
- Customer Reviews:
Plantar Fasciitis Dorsal Night Splint
Size: Universal Size (May Not Fit Extra Heavy Foot)
Night Foot Splint Features:
- Angle is adjustable, you can bend the metal strip of orthotic injury support according to the level of stretch
- There is a comfy layer of padding underneath the metal strip to prevent your instep from hurt
- A separate elastic strap wraps the splint to add more support and stretch for the foot
- Easy to put on and take off
- Moisture-wicking straps are durable
Directions for Use:
You can wear the splint barefoot or wear your sock on for more comfy.
- We don't suggest wear the splint in shoe, it's not made for really walking. It's recommended to wear the splint for 30 minutes at first use, you may need one or two nights to get used to it.
- It'll be better to keep your leg lay straight when wearing the splint.
- It's recommended to start at 90 degrees, then you can adjust it to a smaller angle if you need more stretches.
- Please note if have any discomfort during the use of the splint, you should take it off.
- Don't wear the foot splint too tight, please adjust the tightness to your comfort.
Please remove the aluminum strip from the top of the splint before washing. Hand wash in cold water.
1 x foot splint