Liorque Digital Body Weight Scale, High Precision Wireless Scale with Smartphone App, Smart Step-on Bathroom Weight and BMI Scale, Multiple Users, Sturdy Tempered Glass, 400 lb/180 kg (black)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||1.29 Kilograms|
|Weight limit||180 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25.9 x 25.9 x 2.5 centimetres|
About this item
- [Smart App Syncs with Fitness Apps]: Download the Feelfit App on your smartphone and open it to connect the weight scale via bluetooth.Open the Feelfit app and bluetooth, step on the scale, then you will get weight and BMI on your phone instantly.You can also sync data with Apple Health, Google Fit, and the Fitbit app to track your progress anytime, anywhere
- [Auto Multifunction & Clear Readings]:Smart step-on technology saves your measurement time effectively. Liorque digital weight scale has versatile functionality including low battery and overload indication, auto-calibration and auto off/ zero, easy to use. Large number backlit LED display makes the reading clearer even at night or in the dark.
- [High Accuracy]: This bathroom scale uses advanced strain gauge technology to ensure accuracy and reliability. Liorque body weight scale has 4 high precision sensors and auto-calibration function, ensuring the accuracy of readings down to 0.4lb (0.2kg) and up to 400lb (180kg).
- [Multiple Users]:Multiple users supported, share the scale with family and friends via their own devices or the same device, convenient and helpful.
- [Note]：For best accuracy, please place the scale on a hard, flat surface. Avoid carpet or soft surface.If you have any questions about the Liorque scale, please contact us, we are always at your service!
There is a newer version of this item:
Product detailsColour Name:Black
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 25.91 x 25.91 x 2.54 cm; 1.29 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 27 March 2020
- Manufacturer : liorque
- ASIN : B082H929X7
- Manufacturer reference : 01
Best Sellers Rank:
2,493 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 20 in Digital Bathroom Scales
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why Liorque Body Weight Smart Scale?
Unlike traditional body weight scales, liorque smart scale can track your weight and BMI anytime and anywhere through the mobile app, making your life simpler and healthier.
What's more, you can set goals and balance your diet based on historical data from the vofit app, especially suitable for weight loser, junior and teenager.
Weight Capacity: 0.4lb - 396 lb (0.2kg - 180 kg)
Measurement Resolution: 0.4lb (0.2kg)
LED-Display: 1.9in x 1.2in (48mmx31mm)
Platform: tempered glass
Auto Multifunction: Low battery/Overload indication; Auto-calibration; Auto off/ zero
1 x Liorque Smart Weight Scale
1 x User Manual
2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
User Friendly Tips
1.Always use the scale on a flat level hard solid surface, stand on the central area, and try to keep as still as possible during weighing.
2.Please re-calibrate the scale after moving or shifting it or replacing the batteries.
3.Step on to the weighing platform gently.
4.It's advisable to weigh yourself at the same time of the day so that consistent measurements are taken.
5.Measurements could be misleading if taken immediately after exercise, dieting or in a dehydration condition.
6.Do not use it on wet and slippery floor, do not stand on at the edge of scale to avoid any falling down.
7.The scale is for family use only. It's not suggested to use it as a medical equipment.
8.Weight unit can be changed from pound (lb) to kilogram (kg) by the mobile app. The height unit will also change from meter (m) to inch (in) accordingly.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The app isn't super straight forward it says 'goal weight' and records your goal weight as your actual weight but besides that it's pretty good. The name of the app is feelfit if anyone wanted to know.
Also there are no markers as to where you need to put your feet. The reading varies greatly based on where your heel is. It was frustrating and confusing.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 21 February 2020