Liorque Digital Body Weight Scale, High Precision Wireless Scale with Smartphone App, Smart Step-on Bathroom Weight and BMI Scale, Multiple Users, Sturdy Tempered Glass, 400 lb/180 kg (white)
- [Connect and Sync with Smartphone App] : Download the Feelfit App and bluetooth on your smartphone, step on the scale, then you will get weight and BMI and trends on your phone instantly. Easy to connect and operate in smartphone.
- [Auto Multifunction & Clear Readings] : Smart step-on technology saves your measurement time effectively. Liorque digital weight scale has versatile functionality including low battery and overload indication, auto-calibration and auto off/ zero, easy to use. Large number LED display makes the reading clearer even at night or in the dark.
- [High Accuracy] : This bathroom scale uses advanced strain gauge technology to ensure accuracy and reliability. Liorque body weight scale has 4 high precision sensors and auto-calibration function, ensuring the accuracy of readings down to 0.4lb (0.2kg) and up to 400lb (180kg), CE/FCC/ROHS Certificated.
- [Multiple Users] : Multiple users supported, share the scale with family and friends via their own devices or the same device, convenient and helpful.
- [Note] : For best accuracy, please place the scale on a hard, flat surface. Avoid carpet or soft surface. If you have any questions about the Liorque scale, please contact us, we are always at your service!
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 29 x 27.8 x 4.2 cm; 1.29 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 14 April 2020
- Manufacturer : liorque
- ASIN : B08734GKY1
- Best Sellers Rank: 284 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Main Features of Feelfit App:
Step on the Liorque digital weight scale, then you will get weight and BMI on your smartphone. And reviewing your weight trends and ensure your BMI within normal range. According to the data, you could balance your diet and make fitness plan to keep your health, especially suitable for weight loser, junior and teenager.
For the whole family:
You can track the weight and BMI of children and the elderly to adjust their diet. Because the weight scale bluetooth app record data of up to multiple users.
1.When measuring, place the scale on a hard, flat floor.Stand on the central area gently, and try to keep as still as possible during weighing.
2.It's advisable to weigh yourself at the same time of the day so that consistent measurements are taken.
3.Do not use it on wet and slippery floor, do not stand on at the edge of scale to avoid any falling down.
4.The scale is for family use only. It's not suggested to use it as a medical equipment.
5.You can also sync data with Apple Health, Google Fit, and the Fitbit app to track your progress anytime, anywhere.
Weight Capacity: 0.4lb - 400 lb (0.2kg - 180 kg)
Units: kg/lb (switch in app)
Measurement Resolution: 0.4lb (0.2kg)
LED-Display: 1.9in x 1.2in (48mmx31mm)
Platform: tempered glass
Auto Multifunction: Low battery/Overload indication; Auto-calibration; Auto off/ zero
1 x Liorque Smart Weight Scale
1 x User Manual
2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- high weight allowance
- comes with batteries
- doesn't wobble on tiles
- easy to use
very good product i have been looking for scales for a while and these have been great my husband and i can both use them with ease. very reasonable price would defiantly buy again great quality
The app isn't super straight forward it says 'goal weight' and records your goal weight as your actual weight but besides that it's pretty good. The name of the app is feelfit if anyone wanted to know.
Also there are no markers as to where you need to put your feet. The reading varies greatly based on where your heel is. It was frustrating and confusing.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 21 February 2020