|Package Dimensions||33.78 x 8.64 x 3.05 cm; 181 Grams|
|Item Weight||181 g|
Bread Lame,Bakers Lame Bread Baking Tool Set Premium Stainless Steel Dough Whisk, Ergonomic Lame Bread Slashing Tool with 5 Sharp Blades and Leather Protective Cover for Bread, Cake (Bakers Lame Set)
Enhance your purchase
- Luxurious Set: Bread Lame and Danish Dough Whisk Set, Premium Stainless Steel Bread Scoring Knife Tool with 5 Replaceable Razor Blades and Leather Protective Cover for Baker, Kitchen and Artisan Homemade Bread.
- Upgrade Bread Scorer - Our stainless steel Danish dough whisk has a long wooden handle and a double eyes design for two times faster mixing; The flow-through design of this large danish dough whisk allows dough to pass through three loops in succession, quickly mixing the ingredients. Its rounded shape makes it easy to scrape the sides of the bowl so everything is incorporated, and so little sticks to it that it's really easy to clean.
- Premium Dough Scoring Knife Tools for a Baker: Made of good quality wood and handle design make it easy to use without getting cut. Edge wavy type (5 pcs)bread lame is equipped with premium hand crafted wood handle with best quality stainless steel stick to attach replaceable blades. The Razor blade type bread lame help you carved bread, enable you to make beautiful bread.
- Easy to Clean: Stainless steel material makes sure that the dough won’t get caught in the wires and blades, and clump in the center. Just rinse it under water immediately after using, and nothing ever gets stuck.
- After-sales Service: Rmolitty is a store that values quality of product and our cherished customers buying experience. We could unconditionally replace and refund if you are not satisfied with it.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 18 July 2020