|Item weight||2.25 Kilograms|
|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
|Number of Pieces||4|
Utopia Towels Premium Bath Towels (Pack of 4) 100% Ring-Spun Cotton Towel Set for Hotel and Spa, Maximum Softness and Highly Absorbent (White)
|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
|Number of Pieces||4|
About this item
- Set includes four luxury cotton bath towels in grey measuring 69 x 137 cm each
- Woven with 100 percent ring spun cotton
- Machine wash the towels in warm water using mild detergent and tumble dry on low; recommended to dry immediately to minimize mildew
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, and iron as it may damage its quality; always wash the towels separately to minimize lint
- Made from natural materials and no harmful chemicals or synthetic materials are added, safe for you and your family
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get the most value for your money with our Top-Rated Premium-Sized Bath Towel!
Pamper yourself with the 100% Cotton bath towel are made from soft and durable ringspun terry. Each extra large bath towel provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use on the beach or poolside as a vacation accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality towels at home. Each towel provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Generously sized 69 x 137 cm bath towel is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully graded for quality control and product durability. Towels are highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
- 100% Cotton provides optimal softness and absorbency.
- Perfect for bathing or lounging.
- Quality ringspun terry cloth.
From the manufacturer
Ringspun 100% Cotton for Smoothness
How refreshing it feels to wrap yourself in a soft, absorbent, fluffy bath towel after a warm shower! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these towels possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body. It is hypoallergenic, agreeable to touch, and is ideal for people with skin hypersensibility.
Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
Indulge with the Best
Pamper yourself with the 100% Cotton bath towel that is made from soft and durable ringspun terry. Each bath towel provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use on the beach or poolside as a vacation accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality towels at home. Generously sized 69 x 137 cmbath towel is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance towel's quality and durability. Towels are highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing
The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay free from mildew for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a mild detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibres on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them. The longer you are going to wait, the more mildew will grow on the towels.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
All we can ask for is a few honest reviews about the product to help in choosing the right one for you and your's.. You won't regret buying these towels, I certainly didn't. That got very long, very quickly. And I was onl talking about 4 towels, haha. It's my pleasure, enjoy this product. Take care, James
They are simply not big enough to qualify as bath towels.
They say "for Hotel" in the description. If I were staying in a hotel and these was the largest towels available, I would not be impressed.
Having said that, the quality of these towels seem pretty good. There just isn't enough of them.
This, however, is the extent of my praise for the product, and it is here that I feel compelled to inform any would-be customers that they will not be receiving the described “spa quality towels”. Nor will they be greeted by anything which may be referred to as “generously sized”. What they will instead recieve is a satisfactory piece of adequately stitched cotton fabric which will, when applied to wet skin, provide the user with the desired drying effect one is accustomed to from a towel. And yet hardly, by meeting this most basic of towel requirements, has the Utopia Bath Towel achieved “spa” like status. God only knows what would be provided should the customer ask of Utopia a simple and basic household towel. Most likely a threadbare rag not befitting a dogs bed would be deemed appropriate.
So, in summary, an average quality product with an unrealistic description, hence the low star rating.