Snow Queen Princess Elsa Costumes Birthday Dress Up For Little Girls with Crown,Mace,Gloves Accessories 3-12 Years
- Includes dress,tiara,wand,wig,gloves.
- There are lots of sequins in front of the chest, which are very attractive to girls.
- Rich accessories, your little princess will love it
- Made from non-itchy and comfortable fabric,3 layers fluffy skirt.
- Great for special occasions parties such as halloween,christmas(Xmas) holidays,birthdays and pageants!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 26.59 x 26.39 x 5.31 cm; 281 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 July 2018
- ASIN : B07FBLHWZX
- Item Model Number : E12
- Department : Girl's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,401 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 31 October 2020
My 4 year old granddaughter looked so adorable for Halloween. There were several Elsa's in her school, but this one had the most compliments.
Several layers, with a cotton lining (not slick nylon)
up against her body so not to itch. Cape is sewn
in the right place to drape nicely.
It does come very wrinkled, and I carefully tested to see if I could use iron - you can use iron on medium on ALL layers.
The gloves have a strong chemical smell...I just soaked in soapy water a couple hours, and air dried on a towel.
The braid is actually not bad, although we took off because the clip was hurting her hair.
The crown, and wand are your standard plastic costume pieces.
A piece of advice. I put on a long sleeve white tee shirt under the dress. The top portion was more comfortable, and it was good for the weather any way. I also put a pair of blue leggings on her as well. Would definitely recommend.