QUEENIEKE Women's Medium Support Back Pocket Energy Sport Bra Cotton Feel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ❤️ WHY WE MADE THIS--Break a sweat-this bra is designed for high-impact workouts.
- ❤️ MEDIUM SUPPORT---Intended to provide Medium support for a B/C cup.
- ❤️ [STRAPPY CROSS RIBBED BACK BRA] This strappy ribbed back bralette will surprise you with it's support and style of course. It is our staff favorite, and hope it will soon become yours too!
- ❤️ [TECHNICAL PROPERTIES & FEATURES] [SUPPORT] Medium to strong. Double fabric front panel and the high quality bra for added support and coverage. Chafe resistant, Moisture Wicking, quick drying, four-way stretch, breathable, quick drying, superior fabric. SPECIAL FEATURES: Retains color and shape after multiple washings.
- ❤️ 100% GUARANTEE + 5-STAR SERVICE- Fast Shipping! Usually ships within 24 hours. Easy return policy. Anti-Bacterial Technology to keep the skin healthy after your workouts.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Removable cups let you choose extra concealment.
Cool-to-the-touch QKxtreme fabric is four-way stretch and sweat-wicking—we added LYCRA fibre for shape retention
-Machine wash cold
-Do not Bleach
-Tumble Dry Low
-Do not Iron
-Wash the cloth under 86 Fahrenheit
-If you don't enjoy your new shirt, you can return them using our 30-days,100% money back guarantee.You have not double to lose.Click"Add to Cart" and buy now before we run out of stock.
HOW TO MEASURE
Wear a thin, unlined bra. If you can, get someone else to measure you. If you measure yourself, stand in front of a mirror and practice perfect posture to make sure the tape measure is parallel to the floor.
STEP 1: MEASURE YOUR RIBCAGE TO DETERMINE YOUR BAND SIZE
Run a tape measure around your ribcage right under your bust.
STEP 2: MEASURE YOUR BUST TO DETERMINE YOUR CUP SIZE
Place the tape measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. FIT GUIDELINES
Your recommended bra size is a starting point that should be used as a guide. Try some on so you can see how the bra feels on your body. Every bra should fit snug—wearing it too loose won't provide you with the support you need.
Bra support comes mostly from the band so it's important that it fits quite close to your ribcage. It can take some work (but, it's worth it!) so be patient and adjust your bra size up or down until you nail it.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|