|Included Components||Floor head and adaptor|
Qualtex Dyson Hardwood Attachment Articulating Vacuum Cleaner Hard Floor Tool 920018-04
|Price:||+ $12.80 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Qualtex compatible Replacement for Dyson Articulating Hardwood Floor Attachment Tool; Alternative to genuine part number - 92001804 / 920018-04
- Extra long bristles for cleaning high-quality hard floors.
- Fits all Dyson models EXCEPT FOR DC21 Motorhead, DC22 Motorhead V6 V7 or V8 Machines or any V10 machine. DOES NOT FIT BIG BALL,.
- PLEASE READ ABOVE MODELS THEY DO NOT FIT WITH BEFORE PURCHASE. DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU HAVE THE ABOVE MENTIONED MODELS THAT DO NOT FIT.
- Please note that the Universal adapter supplied must be connected to the nozzle in older Dyson models before they can be used with a vacuum cleaner.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Qualtex Articulating Hard Floor Brush With Adaptor Tool For Dyson Vacuum CleanersExtra long bristles for cleaning high-quality hard floorsFits ALL Dyson models EXCEPT for DC21 Motorhead, DC22 Motorhead, battery-powered/ Cordless handheld vacuum cleanersAlternative to genuine part number - 92001804 / 920018-04Please note that the Universal adaptor supplied must be connected to the nozzle in older Dyson models before they can be used with a vacuum cleaner.This is a brand new replacement part designed to fit the above mentioned models, manufacturers names & part numbers are used for reference purpose only.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Need to continually clear the the brushes while in use.
The bad - it does not work at all. I believe there are two fundamental issues. The first is the biggest: on front of head there are two different sets of brushes before the actual area where things would get sucked up. The frontmost row has some openings where some bristles are lower. The second row has fewer and they do not line up. So you push into dust and hair and the brushes simply push all of it forward like a broom. Almost nothing gets to the suction area. The second issue is that this is a wide head and I think with the V6's very limited power such a large amount of open area decreases the effectiveness of that limited suck.
FYI, I am only trying to pick up dust and very light pet hair off of hardwood. This is as easy of a vacuum job as can be. Just wanted to make sure my expectations were not crazy high - I am not expecting a v6 to pull thick hair out of carpet or anything. I just use this to essentially dust or touch up hardwoods between getting out the central vac stuff. This head makes even my light need impossible.