QUEENIEKE Queenie Ke Womens Sports Bra High Impact Wirefree Hook-and-Eye Closure Workout Bra
- [Fabric] Sweat-wicking and breathable mesh improves air permeability and enables your skin to breathe freely. This technical fabric offers support and smooth, low-friction performance.
- [High Support] Intended to provide Medium support for a B/C cup.
- [Desigh For] Perfectly suitable for dance, aerobics, yoga, pilates, running and other sports.
- [Hook-and-eye Closure] 3 Fully Adjustable Hook-and-eye closure & elastic band around the bottom for a perfect fit.
- 100% QUNALITY GUARANTEE + 5-STAR SERVICE- Fast Shipping! Usually ships within 24 hours. Easy return policy. Anti-Bacterial Technology to keep the skin healthy after your workouts.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WHY WE MADE THIS
-A strappy, open-back bra for the small-busted yoga enthusiasts among us.
Intended to provide light support for an A/B/C cup
Removable cups let you choose extra concealment
Cool-to-the-touch QKxtreme fabric is four-way stretch and sweat-wicking—we added LYCRA fibre for shape retention
-Machine wash cold
-Do not Bleach
-Tumble Dry Low
-Do not Iron
-Wash the cloth under 86 Fahrenheit
HOW TO MEASURE
Wear a thin, unlined bra. If you can, get someone else to measure you. If you measure yourself, stand in front of a mirror and practice perfect posture to make sure the tape measure is parallel to the floor.
STEP 1: MEASURE YOUR RIBCAGE TO DETERMINE YOUR BAND SIZE
Run a tape measure around your ribcage right under your bust.
STEP 2: MEASURE YOUR BUST TO DETERMINE YOUR CUP SIZE
Place the tape measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Your recommended bra size is a starting point that should be used as a guide. Try some on so you can see how the bra feels on your body. Every bra should fit snug—wearing it too loose won't provide you with the support you need.
Bra support comes mostly from the band so it's important that it fits quite close to your ribcage. It can take some work (but, it's worth it!) so be patient and adjust your bra size up or down until you nail it.
Welcome you come and visit our website to find more great gears you would interested
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
NOTE: If you found my review helpful please vote it as helpful below. You’re helping me continue to make unbiased, and honest reviews that aren’t paid for or manipulated to help fight planted and fake reviews.
Reviewed in the United States on 23 August 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 27 June 2019