Save on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Quilton 3 Ply Toilet Tissue (180 Sheets per Roll, 11x10cm), Pack of 45 (9 Pack x 5 = 45)
|Price:||$20.00 ($0.44 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||9 Count (Pack of 5)|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||31.5 x 52.5 x 30 centimetres|
|Item weight||4.81 Kilograms|
About this item
- Silky smooth and gentle embossed tissue that loves your bum
- 100% Biodegradable - Flushable and septic safe for standard sewer and septic systems
- Manufactured using FSC certified forest resources – your guarantee you are supporting forest sustainability for future generations
- Proudly Australian owned, providing jobs for over 600 of our fellow Australians
- Lightly scented on the core not the tissue so suitable for even the most sensitive skin
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 31.5 x 52.5 x 30 cm; 4.81 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 20 November 2018
- Manufacturer : ABC Tissue
- ASIN : B07KY6Z67S
- Country of origin : Australia
- Best Sellers Rank: 1 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Everyone loves the never-ending softness of Australia's best selling toilet tissue, made with our famous 3 PLY tissue for added strength and class leading absorbency and superior softness
From the manufacturer
Loves your bum!
Everyone loves the never ending softness of Quilton. Choose from our classic premium 3 Ply in regular or King Size, Double and Triple length. Or enjoy the ultimate luxury of our 4 Ply Gold which is now available enriched with the silky softness of Shea Butter.
Our original 3 Ply is where it all began. The toilet tissue in Australia is available in larger packs.
No wonder we’re Australia’s loved toilet tissue.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Price wise, if you can pick it up on special then stock up! At full price here it works out approximately the same as buying the large packs from coles.
Also, have a read of the back of the pack. If you join the Club Quilton you can win a years supply. I wonder if this club has meetings, and what’s discussed? If you find out let me know.
By Aussie on 17 February 2021
This toilet paper does its job; it doesn't rip or tear, you don't get little toilet paper dust bunnies around the bathroom and you don't have any fingers poking through unexpectedly like other brands. I have bought this paper since our initial purchase for ourselves again and even for family who have directly complimented my choice in toilet paper.
I definitely recommend this toilet paper, I promise your bathroom visits will be vastly improved.