- CASUAL STYLE: A 22-inch length inseam on these activewear capris pants make these ideal for morning jog or light walk. With womens capri pants for any situation as a change from your standard jogger style, RBX has you covered.
- ADJUSTABLE ELASTIC WAIST: Womens cargo capris pants with adjustable, elastic, drawstring waist and leg openings for a customizable fit.
- CARGO STYLE CAPRI PANTS: Travel capris with side cargo pocket for convenient on-the-go storage while running or jogging around town. Always have your essentials with these cargo capris for women.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND QUCK TO DRY: Lightweight and breathable stretch woven fabric makes these quick dry capris great for hiking and a dream to wear. Upgrade your hiking shorts in favor of these womens hiking capri pants.
- RELAXED COMFORTABLE FIT: Also great as yoga pants, these lightweight workout pants have a relaxed fit for added comfort and freedom of movement; runs slightly large
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 2.54 x 33.02 cm; 181.44 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 December 2020
- Manufacturer : RBX
- ASIN : B08R6M538Y
- Item Model Number : ACR764R3B-XS
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 49,175 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #11 in Women's Sports Track Pants
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The fabric is super thin and lightweight. And there is a ton of stretch in it...they are very comfortable. I think they will be ideal for travel to tropical climates and great for hiking. They do feel and look a bit like pajama bottoms but I guess that's not really a bad thing. I gave them 4 stars at this point because I've not worn them to see how durable they are. Time will tell.
UPDATE: I liked these pants enough that I ordered a pair in gray. Since the pair that I already had was a size small and those fit well, I ordered the gray in a small too. They were WAY too small! So I reordered them in a size medium and they were perfect.
Also, I wanted another pair of the tan ones. When I ordered another pair in size small (keep in mind that I already have a pair in size small and they fit perfectly). The new tan ones came in too small! URGH! It's safe to say that quality control is terrible on these...the sizes run Willie-nillie so you never know what you are going to get when they arrive. I had to send them back. Guess I'll just stick with the pair that I already have that fits.