|Educational Objective(s)||Logical Thinking, Shape Recognition, Creative Thinking, Problem Solving Skills, STEM|
|Mfg Recommended age||6 year and up|
|Package Dimensions||40 x 31.4 x 11.4 cm; 1.4 Kilograms|
REMOKING Marble Run Building Blocks,259PCS Puzzle Race Track,Construction Building Blocks Toys,STEM Learning Toy, Kids Boys Girls Age 6 7 8 9+
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$10.00 (14%)|
10% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [Upgrade Marble Run]This marble run contains a variety of unique big fun track and a variety of large building block particles, which are easy to assemble. This is an upgraded version of 259 PCS. It adds a variety of cute animal shapes. Let's build your marble run together. Compatible with other blocks of similar size.
- [2 IN 1 Interactive Kit]Large building blocks are suitable for kids of all ages. Two interesting models can be built. Children can also create more marble track models of their own with parents and friends, and enjoy the fun of rolling marble quickly on the track.
- [Challenge and Amusement]The marble track can stimulate creativity and imagination, and improve children's shape recognition, logical thinking, spatial imagination, patience and problem-solving skills.
- [Safe and Durable]Made of high-quality ABS material, non-toxic, tasteless, smooth to the touch, strong and durable, suitable for boys and girls over 6 years old.Equipped with detailed user manual.
- [Good Choice for Gift] It will be a great gift on any occasion. This building toy is suitable for birthday parties, pretend games, role-playing, Christmas gifts and so on.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ideal Educational Gift
- Encourage Cognitive Ability
Contains various animal and plant shapes, rich in colors, encourages color recognition and object recognition, suitable for children, boys and girls aged 6 years old and up who like to build various tracks.
- Inspire Imagination & Creativity
Marble Run Building Blocks will inspire your kids’ imagination,creativity, logical thinking, hand-eye coordination, patience and problem-solving ability.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Long story short, as a family of LEGO purists, the excellent quality of these generic bricks is enough for me to highly recommend them to others. Forego spending a fortune on brand name Duplo bricks that will just get outgrown anyway. All you need for a child to have a perfect Duplo collection is a set of “regular” bricks such as this wonderful listing, a set of generic bricks that have special parts for making vehicles (cars, trucks), and one Duplo compatible baseplate. I wish these had been around when my oldest started with Duplo’s as I could’ve saved sooo much money — but, learn from my mistakes! Seriously, these bricks are so good, any kid will love these “Duplos” and will never know they’re not actually LEGO brand. My son loves them, and I’m so glad I didn’t have to spend hundreds of bucks collecting these — again!!!
The biggest critic I have is on the instruction manual. More effort should be made to make the pieces clearer on the print (e.g. the 3D perspective is sometimes taken at the weird angle which makes it really hard to know the exact position). Also the colours are not accurate, which makes it even harder to follow. Some colours are completely wrong so if you follow colour code brick by brick in the manual you will struggle. I guess this is why it's rated at 6+, so the kids who build it can be expected to do some troubleshooting challenge. For those of younger audience, parents are expected to help to avoid frustration.
By Yvonne on 7 December 2020