|Package Dimensions||14.73 x 6.86 x 2.54 cm; 113 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||12|
|Manufacturer Part Number||053-Blue|
|Item Weight||113 g|
RIANCY Retractable Gel Pens Fine Points(0.5 mm) Black Ink Ballpoints Pen Writing Pen Quick Dry Ink for Office School (Blue)
Enhance your purchase
|Closure type||Retractable, Twist|
About this item
- Value set: 12 Premium 0.5mm Black Gel Pens provide smooth writing and great gift idea. Perfect for bullet journal, note taking, drawing detail.
- Retractable pen and more Ink: Twist to retract the ballpoint pen which is smooth to open but not loose;400 meters writing length for each pen
- Quick dry: Dries very quickly, and no smear at all after few seconds.No Fading, Smudging or Bleed-through
- Wide ranges of usages: the ballpoint pens fit for men and women, useful supplies for home, office and school, also you can send them to your friends or families as gifts for birthday, graduation, business and more
- 100% Satisfaction - If there is any problem with our gel pens, please contact us and we will offer you a satisfied solution like a full refund or a new set
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
RIANCY Retractable Ball Pens,Set of 12
Fine Point Ballpoint Writing Pen for Office - 0.5mm Tips
Quick drying, ball point ink pens write effortlessly on contracts, documents and notepads without blotting or smearing
Designed with writing performance and lasting quality in mind,writing instruments feature durable shell
0.5 mm fine point that creates vivid lines, making it suitable for a wide variety of writing activities
Writes perfectly on most surfaces and is excellent for every day use
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 7 February 2019
These are not good.
Reviewed in the United States on 29 August 2020