Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 delivery
Ranger VPKR-34827 Vintaj Patina Weathered Copper Kit, 0.5-Ounce, 3-Set
- Vintaj patina kit are opaque inks that have been specially formulated to adhere to metal
- Use to create beautiful, durable and permanent patina effects
- The ink is fast drying and can be heat-set for added durability
- Set includes three 0.5-Ounce bottle
- Available in weathered copper kit include moss, verdigris and jade color
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 9.91 x 14.61 cm; 1.5 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 16 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Notions - In Network
- ASIN : B007JL4HV6
- Item Model Number : VPKR-34827
- Customer Reviews:
This vintaj patina kit are opaque inks that have been specially formulated to adhere to metal. Use to create beautiful, durable and permanent patina effects. The ink is fast drying and can be heat-set for added durability. The patinas will colorize vintaj natural brass company findings and filigrees for gorgeous jewelry and crafting projects. Fast drying satin finish. No acids and UV safe. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Made in USA. Set includes three 0.5-ounce bottle. Available in weathered copper kit include moss, verdigris and jade color.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I had expected that they might react to air and 'oxidise', but they don't - they are just coloured paints. I could get the same effect with effect with acrylics or any of the range of spray paints available, at a fraction of the cost and in a fraction of the wait time.
there's nothing 'wrong' with them, they're perfectly good paints, but tiny tiny bottles and very flat. I'm going to use them for experimenting with mixing, but i wouldn't purchase again.