3 Pack: Women's Dry-Fit 1/4 Quarter Zip Pullover Active Athletic Running Yoga Workout Long Sleeve Shirt
- ACTIVE SPORTSWEAR - Each quarter-zip pullover sweatshirt is designed to be soft, cozy, and fitted without being too tight. Great for any of your favorite sports including running, hiking, jogging, exercise and fitness, yoga, climbing, and cycling.
- STAY DRY - These athletic pullover shirts are made from 100% Polyester quality fabric that wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you dry even on high performance activities.
- MADE FOR OUTDOORS - These active sweater jackets for women feature thermal long sleeves and crew neck that provide more coverage from the heat of the sun or the coolness of the wind. Each top is made lightweight for better mobility and quick-drying to keep you dry, cool, and comfy.
- EXCEPTIONAL BREATHABILITY AND COMFORT - The smooth and stretchy polyester fabric features a quarter zipper front for added ventilation as you go outdoors. Enjoy optimum comfort as each jacket is soft to the touch and easy on the skin.
- EASY CARE: This active long sleeve quarter zip sweater shirt is machine-washable on cold setting and safe to tumble dry on low heat.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 28.7 x 12.95 x 9.14 cm; 635 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 July 2019
- ASIN : B07V5X8BW6
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 40,790 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1) The main reason for my poor rating is the fact that I ordered this pack of three in a size Large, but received the blue one in a Medium....
2) Second comment for future customers: These do run EXTREMELY small. (For reference, I am 5'7, 145 lbs, 34/36C) I normally wear a Medium in this type of clothing item. After reading the reviews prior to ordering, I thought sizing up to a Large would've been good enough. Wrong... Based on how the Large fit when I tried it on (was way too snug, extremely thin material for my liking, and felt a little short in the torso), if I were to reorder, I probably would order an XL for a fitted look, or an XXL for a roomier/looser fit.