(Recycle Pattern) - Clean Cubes Disposable Trash Cans and Recycling Bins, 3-Pack
Enhance your purchase
|Material||50% Recycled Paper, Plastic|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||43.2 x 35.6 x 1 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Disposable recycling and trash bins
- 3 per package (trash bag included with each bin) - 13 gallon capacity (18" x 14" x 10")
- Ideal for recycling, parties, picnics, camping, trade shows and more
- Eco-friendly: Made from 50% recycled paper
- Winner International Housewares Association (IHA) Innovation Award; featured on CBS News and Consumer Report
Product detailsColour Name:Recycle
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 43.18 x 35.56 x 1.02 cm; 544.31 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Clean Cubes
- ASIN : B00GAN0JEI
- Item Model Number : CC1006-A
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Clean Cubes are attractive, disposable trash and recycle bins. Their durable paper bin is lined with a leak-resistant plastic trash bag. Clean Cubes make recycling and trash disposal easy - just open it up, then fill it with recyclables or trash. When the Clean Cube is full, dispose of the entire Clean Cube! Whether for parties, picnics, camping, boats, trade shows, or any number of uses, Clean Cubes are a great solution anytime you could use instant trash or recycling bins. Clean Cubes are made from 50% recycled paper. Clean Cubes was named a 2012 International Housewares Association (IHA) Innovation Award Winner! 3 per package (trash bag included with each bin) - 13 gallon capacity (18" x 14" x 10")
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I got a 3 pack and will use it for parties if I have any so I can put one in my shop or outside so people know to separate the recycling otherwise dont rely on them alone they're not durable for reuse very many times just a thick paper bag..