- FUNCTION: Reebok Sport Bras are your new go to for comfort and support during your workouts. This medium support sport bra is ideal for relaxing at home when you need a little extra support but don't want the discomfort of wires from a traditional bra, an excellent option for women with large busts.
- SEAMLESS DESIGN: Designed with removable cups, this athletic bra was made to be supportive so you can perform your best. The removable cups allow you to adjust the amount of padding a weight in the bra for a lightweight wear.
- COMPRESSION FIT: Fit to support you, this performance bra is designed to hug your torso and move you through your workouts. Perfect for medium level activity, any exercise, and gym activity like running, crossfit, zumba, or yoga.
- VERSATILE: Also the perfect baselayer piece for under athletic gear. Vibrant in color and designed with crisscross straps, turn your sport bra into a bralette and wear with an open back shirt for a radiant pop of color in your outfit.
- MATERIALS: Made with a polyspan material that is lightweight and moisture wicking. No more sweating through your cloths on hot day!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 99.79 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 February 2020
- ASIN : B0859L153T
- Item Model Number : RW_BRA-CRISSCROSS
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
If you are busty, this will not offer the support you need for the gym. If you are above a B cup, this would be described better as a light impact sports bra. The bottom band is not very firm, so I would say this is better suited to light support activities or loungy days around the house. I wear a 30G (30DDD us), so I need a small band in the ribs but a generous bust and this bra in a Medium fits me very well, without any spillage from the sides and feels secure on my ribs. This is not supportive enough under my bust for me to want to wear it to my usual barre classes, but is great for casual errands and generally being comfy. A Small might have fit tighter/more supportive in the ribcage, but I suspect would not have been generous enough in the bust to cover me up.
There are removable pads, which I didn't need, but might be a useful feature for someone looking for more shaping. I ordered this in zephyr heather, and it's a very pretty pale blush. Material doesn't seem like it would be see through if you like wearing just a bra as a top to the gym.
Although this brand is a bit pricier than some, there was a coupon for a discount so instead of $48, I paid $36 for two bras. Plan to buy more in other colors.