|Package Dimensions||21.41 x 19.89 x 19.89 cm; 948 Grams|
|Item Weight||948 g|
Reliancer Compost Bin with 8 Free Charcoal Filters 1.3 Gallon 5 Liter Dual Layer Powder-Coated Carbon Steel Compost Bucket with Lid Kitchen Pail Trash Keeper Container Recycling Caddy for Food Scraps
About this item
- 【Large Capacity & 8 FREE Charcoal Filters】8.25" Tall (with stainless steel lid-handle),7.68" Wide,1.3-Gallon.Large enough to fit a few days worth of kitchen food-scraps,but small enough to be put anywhere in kitchen-on countertop,beside sink,under cabinet.Each of our compost bins includes high-value 8PCS charcoal filters for absorbing and trapping odors for future a whole year use!Each filter can be cleaned by soaking in water or spraying with a hose,each filter can last 8-12 weeks!
- 【Solid Carbon Steel Construction】This kitchen composter is made of double layer rustproof carbon steel and beautifully powder-coated for solid and durability.It is molded in one integrated body,no joins or seams,so it is 100% seamless,unlike other bins that are welded may leak at the weld points over time.Close fitting lid is designed with a convenient handle-makes the bin easy to unlid.A detachable sturdy handle makes it easy to transfer scraps to your outside compost pile!
- 【Odor Free & Food Safe】This compost container is equipped with a airtight lid which prevent food scraps spilling out and keep any stray smells from getting out.Built-in tight-fitting activated charcoal filter at 5" in diameter for absorbing and trapping odors and leaving your kitchen smelling fresh and clean.Another Bonus set of 7PCS filters inside the pail for future use!Tight fitting lid and charcoal filter overcome the major drawback of notable stench when decomposing organics in your home!
- 【Composting at Home】Composting at home has never been easier with our countertop compost bucke.Simply pile vegetable waste,fruit scraps,coffee grounds,egg shells in the bin.Once the bin is full,take it outside to your larger compost pile or larger outdoor bin.Having this functional kitchen compost keeper,you no longer need to pour garbage every day.It saves time and energy from kitchen to outside garden!Interior coating prevents rusting and makes it easy to wipe clean with soap and water
- 【Decorative Kitchen Composting Accessory】Don't store your food scraps under the kitchen counter in a tired,old,smelly bucket.Our stylish,rustic,vintage composter with "COMPOST" emblazoned in the most beautiful font right in front will look awesome in your home,countertop,cupboard shelf,office or anywhere.This decorative trendy compost container for kitchen will surely make your kitchen more attractive than ever,and it is the perfect gift for any eco friendly household
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compost food scraps rather than throwing them away!
Friendly to the earth
Turn kitchen waste into organic fertilizer for your plants or garden
Enriches soil and reduces methane emissions from landfills
Easy to Clean:
Simply clean the bin with warm soapy water,interior coating makes it easy to wipe clean with soap and water.
Please do not use alkaline or acidic detergent.
The filter installed in the lid can be removed,when you clean the lid we suggest you gently wipe the lid over with a damp cloth or remove the filter to avoid unnecessary depletion of the filters.
Filters can be cleaned by soaking in water or spraying with a hose
What To Compost:
Fruits and vegetables;Eggshells;Coffee grounds and filters;
Tea bags;Nut shells;Shredded newspaper;
Grass clippings;Houseplants;Hay and straw;
Cotton and Wool Rags;Dryer and vacuum cleaner lint;
Hair and fur;Fireplace ashes
What Not To Compost & Why:
Black walnut tree leaves or twigs-Releases substances that might be harmful to plants
Coal or charcoal ash-Might contain substances harmful to plants
Dairy products (e.g., butter, milk, sour cream, yogurt) and eggs*- Create odor problems and attract pests such as rodents and flies
Diseased or insect-ridden plants- Diseases or insects might survive and be transferred back to other plants
Fats, grease, lard, or oils*- Create odor problems and attract pests such as rodents and flies
Meat or fish bones and scraps*- Create odor problems and attract pests such as rodents and flies
Pet wastes (e.g., dog or cat feces, soiled cat litter)*- Might contain parasites, bacteria, germs, pathogens, and viruses harmful to humans
Yard trimmings treated with chemical pesticides- Might kill beneficial composting organisms
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Cleaning underneath there is not easy and also hard to dry with a cloth.
I'd rather forgo the carbon pads and have nothing rust on the inside of the lid.
I was surprised on the color! I thought it was a white/cream color not pink! It’s definitely a tough match in my white kitchen.