Reolink 8CH 5MP PoE Home Security Camera System, 4 Wired 5MP Outdoor PoE IP Cameras, 5MP 8 Channel NVR Security System w/ 2TB HDD for 24/7 Recording, RLK8-520D4
Enhance your purchase
|Video capture resolution||2560x1440|
|Colour||8CH NVR (2TB HDD)w/ 5MP 4 dome cameras|
|Signal format||IP Network|
|Low light technology||Colour Night Vision|
About this item
- 【5 Megapixels & 100ft Night Vision】2560x1920 super HD detailed image and up to 100ft night vision video monitoring, 3,000,000 more pixels than 1080P, 300% more detailed than 720P. You will truely get rid of struggling to see the details with 720P or 1080P analog videos.
- 【Plug & Play PoE System】Taking out the 60ft network cables from the video surveillance kit and connect the security cameras to the NVR ports, you can see the security camera system working with videos immediately via HDMI monitor. It is as easy as analog camera kit.
- 【Stable & Lossless Video Quality】Unlike CCTV DVR system, videos from the IP camera system will not be degraded or destroyed by cables. The digital signal will keep real 5mp high definition image via 300ft CAT6 ethernet cables. You will have no worry about the coaxial cable quality for DVR and analog cameras that will affect much on its image, even within 100ft.
- 【HDD Storage & Remote Playback】With pre-installed 2TB HDD, it can keep around 10 days videos without overwriting. Without opening the NVR casing, you can add one external 4TB HDD via its e-SATA port. With FREE Reolink app. for android and iPhone, all videos in the HDD can be playback remotely in your hand anywhere anytime.
- 【Reolink 5MP Cams Compatible】With 8 PoE ports on the NVR video recorder, the security system is expandable to work with maximum 8 Reolink poe, wifi, fixed lens, Autofocus, bullet or dome cameras.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 37 x 27 x 29 cm; 6.13 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 5 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Reolink Digital
- ASIN : B07H3QVZQ2
- Item Model Number : RLK8-520D4-5MP
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Question 1: Can the base of this camera be installed sideways, like on the siding of the wall?
- Answer: Yes, the camera can be both wall and ceiling mounted.
- Question 2: What if the HDD is filled up? Do I need to manually delete the videos?
- Answer: You can turn on the "Overwrite" button so the new recordings will automatically cover the old ones when HDD gets full.
- Question 3: How long can the cables reach?
- Answer: For RLN8-410/RLN16-410, the power over ethernet cables for all ports is no more than 270 feet for Cat5. If you use Cat6 or upper, the ethernet cables can be up to 330 feet.
PoE Network Video Recorder
- IP Video Input: supports 8 IP cameras
- Video Output: Monitor or HDTV via VGA, HDMI
- Compression Format: H.264
- Playback: 4 cameras can play simultaneously
- HDD Installed: Pre-installed with a 2TB HDD
- HDD Capacity: 1× internal port, 1× external port, 4TB for each port(supports up to 8TB)
- Power over Ethernet Sockets: RJ45 * 8
- USB Port: USB 2.0 * 2
- Working Temperature: -10° C +45° C(14°-113° F)
- Remote Access: Compatible with iPhone/Android Phone, Windows/Mac PC
PoE IP Camera Specifications
- Image Sensor:1/2.7" 5 MP CMOS (2560 × 1920)
- Lens: 80°@4.0mm
- Night Vision: 65-100ft, 18pcs IR LEDs
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 80°, Vertical: 58°
- Audio: Built-in Microphone
- Power: Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Working Temperature: -10° C +55° C(14°-131° F)
What's in the Box?
- 1 x 8CH NVR RLN8-410
- 4 x 5MP PoE Camera
- 1 x 48V NVR adaptor
- 1 x USB Mouse
- 1 x 1M Cat5 Cable
- 4 x 18M Cat5 Cable
- 1 x 1M HDMI Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide Brochure
Stunning HD Display
Our IP cameras are equipped with 2560 × 1920 HD resolution, providing users with crystal-clear images of their surroundings.
24/7 Continuous Recording and Protection
With a pre-installed 2TB HDD users can record videos continuously without worrying about missing a thing. 2TB hard drives can also be replaced with hard drives with greater space, providing up to 4TB of storage. With 8 cameras operating simultaneously and reliable motion detection, you will feel protected 24/7.
PoE – Easy Set-up, Even for Beginners
Power, video, and audio run through a single PoE cable, making installation a lot simpler. Cameras come with 59ft 8Pin network cables, which can stretch to 270ft via CAT5 and 330ft via CAT6 ethernet wiring. Users can enjoy an easy set-up without having to purchase additional cables.
Reliable Remote Access
With the free Reolink app users can access footage via their smart device (IOS/Android) or computer (Windows/Mac). Watch live streams and view playbacks instantly, helping you stay informed whenever, wherever.
Smart Motion Alerts
The PoE camera security system detects moving objects and triggers alerts when danger occurs. Users will be sent an email and push notification immediately to their smart device, allowing for quick action when trouble arises.
The 5MP PoE NVR works perfectly with all Reolink 5MP and 4MP PoE IP cameras and WiFi cameras, providing users with enough flexibility for 24/7 recording, motion detection alerts, live views, playbacks, and many other beneficial features.
|8CH POE Security Camera System||8CH POE Security Camera System||5MP POE Security Camera||8MP POE Security Camera||8MP POE Security Camera System||8CH Smart Security Camera System|
|Resolution||5MP (2560x1920)||5MP (2560x1920)||5MP (2560x1920)||8MP (3840x2160)||8MP (3840x2160)||5MP (2560x1920)|
|Channel||8 Channel||8 Channel||/||/||8 Channel||8 Channel|
|HDD Capacity||4TB via SATA, 4TB via e-SATA, 8TB in total||4TB via SATA, 4TB via e-SATA, 8TB in total||/||/||4TB via SATA, 4TB via e-SATA, 8TB in total||6TB via SATA, 6TB via e-SATA,12TB in total|
|Audio||Built-in Mic||Built-in Mic||Built-in Mic||Built-in Mic||Built-in Mic||Built-in Mic|
|Form Factor||5MP Dome Camera x4||5MP Bullet Camera x4||5MP Bullet Camera||8MP Dome Camera||8MP Bullet Camera x4||5MP Dome Camera x4|
|Data Transmit Distance||270ft via CAT5 / 330ft via CAT6||270ft via CAT5 / 330ft via CAT6||270ft via CAT5 / 330ft via CAT6||270ft via CAT5 / 330ft via CAT6||270ft via CAT5 / 330ft via CAT6||270ft via CAT5 / 330ft via CAT6|
|Smart Person/Vehicle Detection||/||/||/||/||/||✓|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are still some oddities: there are some important things you can *only* do via the HDMI console - e.g. add new cameras, change their name, change the "channel" assignments. This is a bit of a pain when managing the NVR remotely. In the web UI the camera images are stretched to fit the browser window which makes for distorted images; more importantly the playback web interface is very limited - you can't quickly scrub back and forth nor can you even fast forward or rewind - Play (in real-time) and Stop is all you have. The Android app's a bit better in both those regards, but does seem to require the NVR to be connected to the Internet to function, even when the phone and NVR are on the same local network. The remote access works well for the Android app; I need to take a look and see whether the data is streamed via Reolink or direct from my NVR.
One feature I discovered almost by accident is that the NVR reflects the camera streams to the LAN as RTSP streams - this will be very handy for further viewing in other clients (e.g. VLC) or processing (e.g. object detection).
I guess in summary: for the price, the Reolink NVR and cameras have pretty good hardware, the software's improving and overall are decent value.
The only thing they should add to the PC program is a help tab because it takes quite a bit of time to get it sorted properly.
The other thing is at play back there is no fast forward. That is so annoying...