Retire Before Mom and Dad: The Simple Numbers Behind a Lifetime of Financial Freedom Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
It’s time to claim your financial freedom. All you need is a road map to follow, and you can create a life most people only dream about. A life free from financial stress. A life full of what matters most to you.
In Retire Before Mom and Dad, you’ll learn how to unlock the superpower inside of you that is capable of transforming almost any income into lasting financial freedom. And, you’ll discover that it’s not about scrimping and sacrificing to get there.
Forbes deputy editor and personal finance expert Rob Berger will teach you:
- The five money myths that are keeping you from a life of financial freedom
- The step-by-step plan you need to save money without giving up your favorite hobbies
- The rule of 857 that turns pocket change into thousands in savings
- The superpower you have to become wealthy on just about any income
- The ways to achieve financial freedom with auto pilot investing
- The seven levels of financial freedom and what it takes to reach each level
Change the way you see money. Instead of trying to buy happiness that is always one more purchase away, your money will buy your freedom. What you do with that freedom is up to you.
You only have one life to live. Make it count.
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||6 hours and 43 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||13 September 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 32,257 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
85 in Retirement Planning
231 in Budgeting & Money Management
374 in Personal Finance (Audible Books & Originals)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I've read a few personal finance and investing books now. My goal was to find a book that I could give to my sons to really open their minds to what can be achieved especially in their young adult lives. I finished this book this afternoon and immediately ordered print copies for my 2 sons. This book was inspiring and exactly what I was looking for. If they are even half as excited about investing long term for there retirement as I am it will be a huge win.
I actually found the author on YouTube before even knowing that he had written a book. He seems to be very knowledgeable and a likeable person. He's definitely worth checking out.