|Package Dimensions||20.2 x 19.9 x 4.1 cm; 280 Grams|
|Item Weight||280 g|
Dust Mask, LT Reusable Dust Pollution Mask with Activated Carbon Filter for Running, Cycling, Woodworking Outdoor Activities (1Gray Mask+6 Filter)
Enhance your purchase
- Adjustable Earloop HOOK&LOOP Strap
- Adjustable nose clip
- Low Breathing Resistance
- Reusable and Washable
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend washing the mask at first (without filter and valve) as it has a strong chemical smell. Once washed, the smell is gone.
When I have it on it does cover my mouth and nose, but only just. As soon as I talk or open my mouth it slips off my chin.
If the mask section were sightly bigger (like an extra 2cm's width and height to the mask) it'd be great as it does fit my 'head' just fine, but without a good fit on the face it defeats the whole purpose of wearing such a mask.
Probably better suited for smaller men, women or children. If your head's on the smaller size I'd definitely recommend these.
- sturdy and long-lasting fabric of the mask; I have used it for more than a year.
- will probably reduce waste caused by disposable masks.
- the valves are quite fiddly and its construction certainly does not guarantee a one way air-flow.
- execcising of any form while wearing this mask will most certainly lead to lack of breath.
- it is pricey.
- the smell of fabric can be irritating to some people.