Royal Robbins Men's San Juan Short Sleeve Shirt
|XS||XS||83.8 - 88.9||66 - 71.1|
|S||S||91.4 - 96.5||71.1 - 76.2|
|M||M||99.1 - 104.1||81.3 - 86.4|
|L||L||106.7 - 111.8||91.4 - 96.5|
|XL||XL||116.8 - 121.9||101.6 - 106.7|
|XXL||2XL||127 - 132.1||111.8 - 116.8|
|3XL||3XL||137.2 - 144.8||121.9 - 127|
|4XL||4XL||144.8 - 152.4||132.1 - 137.2|
- Relaxed fit
- The lighter weight alternative to the desert pucker made even cooler
- Now enhanced with heat-activated TempraTech thermoregulation technology to keep you dry, cool and comfortable
- Ultra smooth and soft fabric
- Straight hem with side vents for easy, untucked styling
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Date First Available : 27 September 2017
- Manufacturer : Royal Robbins
- ASIN : B075ZRSB6F
- Item Model Number : 71918
- Department : Men's
Best Sellers Rank:
264,975 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 1,741 in Men's Sports Shirts & Tees
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Ok after two washings shirt has gotten easier to iron. Can't get a crisp press but the shirt doesn't look like I slept in it. It is a very comfortable shirt. Maybe I need time to become familiar with the Modal fabric. I would give it another half star and if ironing results improve I would recommend the shirt.
My only complaint is that they don't last very long; losing buttons in the washer/dryer and becoming threadbare very quickly. The buttons are metal and the thread that fastens them is tough but it seems the fabric isn't enough to anchor them to the placket. I've bought 3 of this particular color because it's my favorite but the shirts keep failing. Which is irritating because they're not inexpensive.