Rubber-Cal "Diamond-Plate" Non-Slip Rubber Tread Stair Mats (6 Pack), Black
|Price:||+ $65.32 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||9.75" x 29.75"|
|Pile height||High Pile|
About this item
- Each pack includes 6 individual step mats made from rubber
- Rubber stair mats install quickly with the use of double-sided tape
- Rubber is an ultra-durable material that can be used indoor or outdoor. Thickness - 3/16-inch
- Improve stair safety by adding rubber step mats and reduce liability
- Diamond-plate design is a much-loved aesthetic that appeals to residential and commercial use
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 75.57 x 0.47 x 24.77 cm; 3.09 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 9 October 2015
- Manufacturer : Rubber-Cal
- ASIN : B00Y3OKI06
- Item Model Number : 10-104-010-6pk
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Diamond-Plate rubber stair mats from Rubber-Cal are the perfect stairway safety solution for your stairways. These are eco-conscious products made from natural and reclaimed rubber materials. They have a uniquely industrial design that makes them an ideal fit for stairways in both commercial and industrial settings. The pattern is made up of slightly raised protrusions that are arranged in a layout specifically designed to improve grip for the feet on top of the mats. Stairs can be very dangerous areas and people often suffer terrible injuries resulting from falling on these paths. The "Diamond-Plate" stair treads will help to make stairways much safer places for both you and your guests to traverse. These are very durable non-slip stair treads that can handle high volumes of foot traffic. They will also serve to protect the wood, tile, or concrete surfaces of your steps from the kind of damage that is very expensive to repair.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 20 October 2019
Reviewed in Canada on 2 May 2019
They certainly appear to be well made and well designed. Very heavy too.
Got some very heavy duty indoor/exterior fiberglass two sided tape to hold them in position. Will also use some stainless steel screws it the corners to help anchor them.