|Package Dimensions||88.7 x 25.5 x 6.4 cm; 4.58 Kilograms|
|Size||34.75" X 9.88"|
|Item Package Quantity||5|
|Item Weight||4.58 kg|
Rubber Stair Treads Non-Slip Outdoor 35”x10” (5-Pack) – Anti-Slip Step Mat
|Price:||+ $50.47 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- PREVENT STAIRWAY FALLS with our 9.9 inch x 34.75 inch nonslip rubber treads made for outside and indoor stairs
- COVER LARGER AREA: Reduce slippery areas and increase safety by covering a larger stair surface with 34.75 inch wide no-slip rubber stair treads for stairs
- PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES: Elders, children, babies, animals, pets, dogs, puppies, cats
- MULTI SURFACE COMPATIBILITY: Increases traction and grip on steps and floors made of: hardwood, wood, concrete, marble, tile, vinyl, metal, laminate; we recommend securing the treads with nails or metal staples (not included)
- SAFETY ALL YEAR ROUND: The rubber stair treads are durable in both harsh winter conditions and hot summer temperatures; Rubber is much better at adapting to different temperatures compared to PVC plastic or anti-slip tape
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Please measure your stairs before purchase to verify sizing.
SAFETY FIRST: The rubber treads are designed to keep your stairs and surfaces safe all year round while providing an ornamental design.
SAFE FOR PETS & BARE FEET: Our rubber treads are not too rough to damage the paws of your pets or bare feet.
WATER RESISTANT FOR OUTDOOR USE: Tested in numerous conditions, the rubber treads stand the test of time and weather conditions (snow and rain).
LOW MAINTENANCE: Once installed, the rubber treads will not give you any additional maintenance tasks aside from removing snow and ice as you usually would.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 24 April 2021