|Product Dimensions||16.1 x 21 x 22.8 cm; 1.1 Kilograms|
|Volume Capacity||1.7 Liters|
|Power / Wattage||3000 watts|
|Special Features||Water window with internal illumination, Boil dry protection, Rapid boil zone markers - Boils one cup in 43 seconds*, 360 base with cord storage, Perfect pour spout|
|Item Weight||1.1 kg|
Russell Hobbs 26050 Cordless Electric Kettle - Contemporary Honeycomb Design with Fast Boil and Boild Dry Protection, 1.7 Litre, 3000 W, White
|Price:||+ $23.59 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Textured Design - With a honeycomb-textured finish on premium white plastic, this kettle brings style to your kitchen with every brew you make.
- Rapid Boil - With internal 1/2/3 cup indicators, a speedy brew has never been easier. Simply fill your kettle up with the amount of water you need, and Boil One Cup in 43 Seconds*.
- 1.7 Litre Capacity - That’s why the Honeycomb Kettle has an impressive 1.7L Capacity. The perfect size to cater for all, this kettle makes sure your every boiling need is taken care of.
- Boil Dry Protection - Designed to protect your kettle from over-boiling, Boil Dry Protection prevents your kettle from boiling if there is not enough water inside of it.
- 2 Year Manufactures Guarantee - Plus 1 extra year when you register the product online.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Russell Hobbs 26050 Cordless Electric Kettle - Contemporary Honeycomb Design with Fast Boil and Boil Dry Protection, 1.7 Litre, 3000 W, White
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Added 18/5/20 - now I’ve used this kettle for a while I’d also add that from the on/off switch I’ve noticed dribbles of water from the vapour dropping onto the base! Still like the lightweight handling though.
Update as November 2020!! I’m now on second kettle due to the light failing on previous purchase. This second kettle exactly the same little niggles. Drops of water on base where it drips out the on/off switch etc. I am pleased my review has been found helpful. Thank you!!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 March 2020
Had it for about 2 weeks and had to buy a different make (breville) as it was horrible and there was no way to clear it. Even filling up with fresh water each time didn’t help