|Product Dimensions||48.21 x 24.79 x 17.81 cm; 2.91 Kilograms|
|Volume Capacity||0.5 Liters|
|Power / Wattage||450 watts|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Noise Level||73 dB|
|Special Features||Cord;bagless, Cord, Bagless|
|Item Weight||2.91 kg|
Russell Hobbs RHCHS1001 Turbo Lite 3 in 1 Corded Handheld Stick Vacuum Cleaner [Energy Class A] - Free 2 Year Guarantee
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Surface recommendation||Hard Floor, Carpet|
|Special feature||Cord;bagless, Cord, Bagless|
About this item
- New and improved design with higher wattage for better suction Was 450W, now 600W
- The Turbo Lite 3 in 1 Cleaner from Russell Hobbs combines all the great features of a handheld cleaner, but with the added benefit of a floor head attachment
- The 7m power cord and lightweight design make the Turbo Lite the ideal tool for cleaning stairs, cars and all around the home
- For those smaller homes and flats, or to compliment your main vacuum for those smaller jobs
- Includes a 2 in 1 crevice and brush tool for cleaning hard to reach places.Also includes the added benefit of a floor head attachment, telescopic tubes and no need to charge .This product comes with a free one year manufacturer guarantee. A free second year guarantee is available upon registering your product.: Clip Always store this product in the method as described in the instruction manual, this product should not be leaned against a wall as the weight may cause it to fall and become damaged. Suction/Overheating If the vacuum cuts out, clean the filters and leave to cool for 1 hour. This product has been provided with a HEPA filter which prevents smaller dust particles from being re emitted whilst vacuuming. As the filter is part of the dust container, this will require regular cleaning by pressing the button on top of the machine (making sure not to drop either section), unclipping the purple dust container lid/cap, and twisting and removing the filter. The filter can then be cleaned using warm water and left to air dry for 24 hours. The filter must not be placed in a dryer as this will cause damage to the filter which may result in damage to the appliance.Cyclone type : Single Cyclone
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Make carrying around your cumbersome vacuum cleaner a thing of the past. For a quick and convenient clean up, the Turbo Lite corded handheld cleaner from Russell Hobbs is the ideal tool.
Sweep up dirt and debris from hard floors and carpets, then dust off your furnishings with the 2 in 1 crevice and brush attachment. Designed to make sweeping up feel like less of a chore, the Turbo Lite is easy to assemble and lightweight to use, especially on stairs. With simple controls and a 7m power cord, clean any part of your home with minimal effort or fuss.
The adjustable telescopic tube and floor head make the Turbo Lite suitable for all indoor floor types - clean up carpets, laminate, vinyl and wooden flooring in a matter of minutes. The low profile design floor head makes it easy to clean under furniture. To clean above the floor, choose between the crevice tool for precision cleaning - such as down the side of sofas or into the edges of stairs, and the brush tool for cleaning curtains, blinds and soft furnishings. Use with or without the telescopic tube for added reach.
Emptying the dusk tank is made incredibly easy. The bag less design means all you need to do is press the quick release button and empty over a bin. A quick clean of the filters helps to maintain optimum suction power and performance.
This product comes with a free 1-year manufacture guarantee. A free second year guarantee is available upon registering your product on the 'Product Care' website.
1 x Russell Hobbs RHCHS1001, 1 x crevice tool, telescopic tubes
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 June 2018