SAMACHICA Women's Boho Tie Dye Pants Elastic Waist Yoga Wide Leg Harem Pants Jogger Hippie Pants with Pockets
- Material- Casual wide leg pants are made of a combination of premium great polyester to provide optimal comfort and strength, lightweight for cool summer
- Features- Inspired by the ethic tie dye concept , these beautiful, colorful boho printed harem pants feature delicate details along the elastic waistband and ankle for comfort and ease. Side pockets are perfect for your phone, keys, cellphone and other necessities.
- Matches- The classic style of these pants allows you to choose your desired look. You can wear a t-shirt or camisole to achieve a casual look or combine with a nice blouse to dress it up for a special occasion.
- Occasions- Perfect to practice yoga, pilates, zumba, dance, stretching, beach party, run errands, or lounge around the house in style. Great for summer pajamas and hot weather.
- Size- Please refer to the last size image to ensure a better fitting before you order
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The pants aren’t actually tie dyed, it’s just digitally printed onto the pants. And bad digitally printed- the image was all grainy and the colors are nowhere near as bright as pictured. The image is also only printed on one side of the pants. The inside is white, which wouldn’t be a huge deal, except that the leg is slit so the white unprinted side is still visible when being worn.
The material itself is also weird. Thicker than I was expecting, but still poor quality. Feels like it would pill easily. It’s that weird kind of shiny material, it almost made me think of a swimsuit.
I’d give it zero stars if I could. I ended up returning mine (which was also a hassle with how slow the mail is moving due to covid and holiday delays). Save yourself the headache and don’t bother with these.
Reviewed in the United States on 18 November 2020