|Package Dimensions||12.7 x 8.38 x 0.05 cm; 136 Grams|
|Item Weight||136 g|
|Date First Available||2 September 2019|
SDTC Tech 4-Pack G1/4" Male to Female Extender Connector 90° Rotary Elbow Enhance Multi-Link Adapter Fitting for PC Water Cooling System, Silver
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||4 Pack Silver|
|Number of pieces||4|
About this item
- G1/4" Male to Female 90° Angle Rotary Extenal Adapter, with thread ring design, fast and easy to tighten.
- MATERIAL: Made of high quality nickel-plated brass, rust resistant and durable to use.
- THREAD: G1/4" Male to Female, OD: 13 mm / 1/2", Length: 2.8 cm / 1.1 inch (without screw length).
- FEATURE: Embedded O ring design for leakproof seal, and the top of extender fitting can turn 360 degrees, which can be in precisely the direction needed.
- USE: The G1/4" elbow connector fitting is perfect for PC water cooling system, suitable for rigid tubing, metal and PETG tube etc.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Embedded O ring design, effectively prevent leakage.
2. Can rotate 360 degrees, so the 90? angle extender can be in precisely the direction needed.
3. Made of nickel plated brass, ensuring a long lifespan for the part.
Name: G1/4" 90 Degree Angle Rotary Fitting Extender Adapter
Material: Nickel-Plated Brass
Size: Approx. 2.8 cm / 1.1 inch (without screw length)
Male Thread Gauge: G1/4" (international general tooth gauge)
Female Thread Gauge: G1/4" (international general tooth gauge)
Connector: Diameter 10 mm / G1/4"
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
To my surprise, fittings from SDTC worked pretty well. it is easy to tighten and looks nice and shiny. About the only complain that I have was using a plyer to give the final little tightening may scrap some of the shine, so the surface is probably a little soft (easier on the hand grip when tightening, I guess). Otherwise, it has never leaked in the rig.
These connectors specifically are fantastic - at $17 for four of them, this is truly an unbeatable value. They function very well, and fit the threads perfectly. I will note that you need to be sure you’re tightening them down all the way or you may encounter leaks, but this is just a simple fact of custom water loops.
At this price point - I have absolutely no complaints! Will absolutely use this company in all my future builds where possible.