|Part Number||GP2-5 SET|
|Product Dimensions||34.29 x 34.29 x 26.67 cm; 122.47 Grams|
|Item Model Number||GP2-5 SET|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||5|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Special Features||Patented Design|
|Included Components||SE GP2-5 SET|
|Item Weight||122 g|
SE GP2-5 Set 5-Piece Set of Patented 13-1/4" Stackable Sifting Pans
|Model name||SE GP2-5 SET|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||34.3 x 34.3 x 26.7 centimetres|
About this item
- Top diameter of each pan: 13-1/4
- Mesh screen sizes: 1/2", 1/4", 1/8", 1/12", 1/20"
- Wire thickness: 1.4 mm, 0.95 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.45 mm, 0.35 mm
- Stackable design that sits nicely in a 5-gallon bucket
- U.S. Patent Number: D666086
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Use this 5-Piece Set of Patented 13-¼” Stackable Sifting Pans at home, at work, or on your next adventure!
Our 5-piece set includes the following:
• Mesh size: 0.500" – Wire thickness: 1.40 mm
• Mesh size: 0.250" – Wire thickness: 0.95 mm
• Mesh size: 0.125" – Wire thickness: 0.60 mm
• Mesh size: 0.083" – Wire thickness: 0.45 mm
• Mesh size: 0.050" – Wire thickness: 0.35 mm
Why use our Sifting Pans (AKA classifiers/sieves)?
• Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
• Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
• Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
• Our high quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
• The plastic is both lightweight and durable.
Advantages of our stackable design:
• Resting the pans on top of each other takes up less space.
• The differently sized mesh screens make classifying even faster.
• Each pan fits perfectly on top of a 5-gallon bucket.
United States: D666086
Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness this 5-Piece Set of Patented Stackable 13-¼” Sifting Pans has to offer.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
From the manufacturer
Proven And Patented Design
Our patented stackable sifting pan set is proven to give you the best results while panning for gold. Our set has multiple features and capabilities that cannot be matched by any other sifting set. Enhance your prospects with our time tested sifting set!
- Rust Resistant
- 304 Stainless Steel Wire
- Assorted Mesh Sizes
- Plastic Body
- Stackable Design
- Size: 13.25"
USA Patent | Canada Patent | China Patent | Other Patents Pending
*Bucket Not Included
Enhance Your Prospects
Our sifting pans are stackable, giving you the most efficiency. By resting the pans on top of one another, you are able to save space and time. Stack and store when not in use, or stack and use them at the same time. Make classification a breeze with our sifting set!
They can be easily stacked on top of a 5 gallon bucket to catch the falling water.*
*Bucket Not Included
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
The durable and rust resistant stainless steel mesh wire is perfect for prospecting and archeology. Easily screen off gravel and rock from your findings to locate gold and other treasures and relics.
The design of our wire mesh is proven and patented, giving you a greater chance of success while panning. This valuable and unique design can not be found anywhere else!
Our set features 5 different wire mesh sizes so you'll never be without options. These sizes include: