- Gear your legs for game day in SKINS DNAmic FORCE Men's Long Tights.
- Featuring SKINS medium DNAmic Gradient Compression profile and comfortable features like a wide microfibre jacquard waistband and shaped crotch, these long tights are engineered to improve your form, stability and output during team sports training and match days.
- Constructed with DNAmic gradient compression technology, the Skins DNAmic Force Compression Long Tights offer the best support for your muscles for high-intensity workouts.
- Designed to increase muscle oxygenation and reduce blood lactate whilst supporting and stabilising active muscles to enhanced performance and speed up recovery time.
- Created with a unique sizing system to Skins based on a BMI and anthropometrical algorithm, the Skin Fit ensures that DNAmic Force Compression Long Tights provide the ultimate fit for maximum compression benefit.
- care_instructions: Machine Wash
- special_size_type: Standard
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 24.38 x 16 x 0.51 cm; 180 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 November 2020
- Manufacturer : SKINS
- ASIN : B07FCNT8RZ
- Item Model Number : DF00010019001XS
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 15,013 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These were snug from the get go and the materials were a nice matte finish. They are a little thinner than the A200 and A400 series so consider that for the more modest runners. They do a good job providing compression and reducing muscle vibration. They don’t have a key pocket and the lack of grippers on the waistband mean that they can roll and shift around during intense exercise. But for the price, they’re excellent value and will last a couple of seasons.