SKINS Women's DNAmic Compression Superpose Shorts
- You'll get the best of best of both worlds with this 2 in 1 beauty combining a Dynamic Gradient Compression base layer to support the glutes and upper thighs with a lightweight
- The hybrid design of the SKINS Dynamic Superpose Shorts makes them perfect for a run or gym sesh They'll also look great teamed with a cool pair of kicks for Sunday brunch
- Dynamic Gradient Compression: Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time
- SKINS unique sizing system is based on their unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
- Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 11.81 x 7.87 x 1.18 cm; 158.75 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Statewide Sports
- ASIN : B01B5D5Q6S
- Item Model Number : DA99061649
- Department : Women's
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|