SLEEPING LAMB 43'' Garment Bags for Closet Storage with Zippers Completely Closed Wardrobe for Hanging Clothes Suits Coats Cover, 2 Packs, Grey
|Price:||+ $21.28 Delivery|
- Strong fasten hoops and loops which seals completely around the existing rod in the closet at the top, work great for coat suit bags for closet storage preventing dirt get in, keeping clothes fresh and neat with ease.
- Bottom is well sealed, roomy enough to put 20-30 pieces of clothes, such as shirts, sweaters and seasonal clothing, hold heavy coats and jackets with no problem. The clothing garment storage bags measured by 22L * 21.5W * 43H inches.
- Easily setup, took only a couple of minutes to install hanging garment bags for storage, Top flap just sits the top of your existing closet rod, there's plenty of slack for you remove hangers.
- Clear PVC viewing window can easily see the contents without unzipping the bag, sealed zippers work smoothly, completely closed once the hanging clothes organizer for closet is zippered that easy for keeping dust out.
- Multiple usage scenarios, not only wardrobe closet for clothing garment rack cover, but also for attic, basement, apartment, garage, dorm ect.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you bothered about the mess in your closet?
Are you plagued how to keep dust away from your clothing?
Are you troubled about wrinkles on your expensive clothes?
Are you nagged by having difficulties in finding a coat what you want quickly?
The coat protector bag will solve all your problems keep your closet order and organized with ease.
1. Breathable material: Plastic garment storage for clothes is made of soft breathable fabric, lightweight and sturdy.
2. Large capacity: The size of coat covers for closet clear is 22L * 21.5W * 43H inches, a perfect choice for your down jackets, silk blouse etc, plenty of room for your hangers hanging over the rod.
3. Easy to use: Fasten hoops attached over the rod which allows the hook of the hanger to slide, unzip the zippers and put your clothes on the rod easily, sturdy three head zippers slide quickly.
4. Suitable for rod type: Cover for hanging clothes with adjustable fasten loops available for different types of bar such as closet rod, clothes rack etc.
5. Tips: Not washing machine, it's easy to wipe clean with a cloth/towel.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The other bags examined were the: Yangshine (B07D3NTT2Q), Tsing (B01DKTHL2W), and AmazonBasics (B07JJ3RVNP)
PROS: Material is a synthetic fabric feels relatively substantial and seemed to be of the highest quality of the four. Features a horizontal zipper for easy loading. I found it to be the most aesthetically pleasing bag thanks to the tasteful color and material.
CONS: Price is the highest relative to capacity. Width is only 22" while others commonly offer a larger 32" size.
Yangshine (Translucent, L):
PROS: Price is a bit lower than others.
CONS: Lowest quality of the bunch. Plastic-y material that made the bag seem cheaper in hand. Opaque (despite being advertised as translucent) with no window making it not ideal unless the clothing is in long-term storage. Smaller capacity than competitors.
PROS: Large width allowing more clothing to be stored. Horizontal loading zipper for easy access.
CONS: Thinner, vinyl-like material that felt cheap in hand. The color of the bag combined with the texture made it less aesthetic if that is a concern to you.
PROS: Wide width and great price would have given it the best value of the bunch. Decent quality material.
CONS: This bag had no bottom! Because I want the garment bag to protect from vermin this rendered it practically useless.
It looks just like the picture, and it's lightweight but doesn't seem cheaply-made/shoddy. (I've only had it a few weeks, but it seems quite durable so far as I put clothes in and take them out.) Plus, installation was super quick & easy, with strong Velcro to hold it firmly on the clothes rod. Also, its clear window allows you to see what's inside without unzipping the bag.
My only complaint is the product's bad/chemical smell when I unwrapped it. ...So I just aired it out for a day & put scented dryer sheets in the bottom of the product. Problem solved!
I live in the desert and no matter what I do, my clothing get dusty in a couple week. These garment bages are great. I purchased 2 and will be purchasing a few more at a later date.
I now have 4 total. Living in AZ it is real dusty. I used these garment bags for all my clothes to keep great and clean. Great product.
Reviewed in the United States on 20 May 2020